Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Central Lock is also a nuisance

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:58 # 1
YNR
Hello friends, the central locking system in my vehicle opens but does not lock. (Peugeot 206) is the reason for you. do i have to go to the brain I wonder if I can do something myself before I go.
08.05.2020 20:58 # 2
Selcuk55
If your road computer shows the door open, if it does, the door lock is broken, so it is not the brainwheel that you need to go to a competent locker.
08.05.2020 20:58 # 3
onurrr41
While the subject is opened;
In my 206, 4 doors are locked from the existing alarm control, but all the doors are locked from the vehicle control except for the driver's door. Does anyone know why?
08.05.2020 20:58 # 4
YNR
shows only when the door is open. There is no warning when it is off. that is normal. So when I open it with the remote, all the doors open. all the doors are locked when I lock it manually because the control is not working while it is locked, so there is no problem in this sense, just why is it not locking when the problem is locking
08.05.2020 20:58 # 5
Selcuk55
Is the control switch running? If you press it, there is a command, if it is a mass, in my car, for example, when opening it in my car, it opens, closes it, turns it back on, manually, no problem.
08.05.2020 20:58 # 6
YNR
I understand that it is pressed when I press the key, I think there is a command, so the key is not hard. only the vehicle does not detect that command. Meanwhile, I changed the tape of the vehicle. Could it be related if I took the original out and got another one. Before I put it on, I was throwing it in 2 of the 10 presses, it started not to detect after plugging in.
08.05.2020 20:58 # 7
Selcuk55
There is no connection with the tape, I disassembled it, Pioneer detects the tape is connected.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”