Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Central lock and Torsion

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:41 # 1
Gurhanm
Good night with the sentence ...

Two problems eating my brain in my friends car are torsion and central lock.

The universal lock motor of the rear doors in the central locking system prevents the original but there is a problem like this, my vehicle sometimes does not read the control. When I open it with the key, it works at 4 doors or it is all canceled. I'm in the situation.

When it comes to torsions, there is neither a camber nor a left and right play, there is no creaking like greasy door, but it does not make any noise in rainy weather, but even when the car is dry it suppresses even the music.
of course my priority is waiting for your central key assistance Smile
08.05.2020 20:41 # 2
RP393
Torsion bearings are making noise because they are worn. If you continue to use it in this way, the torsion starts to scrape off the shaft and camber is formed. Rather than sound, the rear of the vehicle starts to bend around the bends. Get it to a competent person as soon as possible. Always have torsion cartridges checked. Replace any broken or bad condition.
08.05.2020 20:41 # 3
Gurhanm
Thank you Ibrahim brother, do you know how much our estimated cost will be?
08.05.2020 20:41 # 4
RP393
[QUOTE = Gurhanm] Thank you Ibrahim brother, do you know how much our estimated cost will be? [/ QUOTE]

You're welcome, I made it for 800 liras including torsion shafts and torsion cartridges in Izmir. I'm guessing it is made around 600 of you. Wherever you go, it is close to this price and you have to be careful.
08.05.2020 20:41 # 5
Gurhanm
Ok brother thank you so much
08.05.2020 20:41 # 6
samet206
The reason for not reading is that the system does not work when it does not make a healthy lock, it becomes disabled when it is pressed the control several times in a row. If there is no problem, it is probably the problem with the lock motors, but since it uses the universal motor at the back, there is the problem of playing in the sockets, so I need to review the connection points. it costs more to find and not let it go until it goes and let it deteriorate thoroughly.
08.05.2020 20:41 # 7
Gurhanm
First of all, thank you for your answer, Samet, as you said, I think there is no healthy locking, because I changed the motors of the rear doors, but when I locked the right front door, so to speak, `` trrrrr '', sometimes I do not lock at all.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”