Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

center console lighting not working ?? (solved)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:55 # 1
kursat3006
The lights of the ortho console are not burning since I bought the vehicle. Only the lights of the tape are lit, the clock and the air conditioner console (except the red bulbs of the air conditioner and ice remover) are not lit up. Will it be from the sorghet or something? Or what should I do? Buy the electrician, who knows the price of medical conditioning consoles? thanks kursat3006 2014-03-26 01:37:32
08.05.2020 17:55 # 2
Alicilik
[QUOTE = kursat3006] The ortho console lights do not light up since I bought the car. Only the lights of the tape are lit, the clock and the air conditioner console (except the red bulbs of the air conditioner and ice remover) are not lit up. Will it be from the sorghet or something? Or what should I do? Buy the electrician, who knows the price of medical conditioning consoles? tesekkurler [/ QUOTE]

How is the new type air conditioning console? Are you referring to the digital?

If you mean digital, you can never get out of the infection. If only the lights of the air conditioner panel do not work, there is a small possibility that it may be in contact with the fuse or bulb. I did not understand how the electrician's head was, did the panel change because the light bulb did not burn.

I guess the top indicator doesn't light either. I know it is independent from each other because the center indicator comes out of a rheostat attached to the dials, with the headlights on. Give it a try when it turns on the headlights. If the headlights do not illuminate when turned on, the bulb is dead.

Also in an empty time, remove the cover under the steering wheel and check the fuses in the BSi. small fuses may be a problem, you can easily solve it. My advice to you is to visit that electrician even if he is a relative. LOL

If there is a problem, we will help you online again.
08.05.2020 17:55 # 3
Alicilik
By the way, where are you from Ankara?
08.05.2020 17:55 # 4
kursat3006
I am a broker. I want to model water http://m.aliexpress.com/item/653763245.html very nice duruyo..what's the queue in the sordta panel? I did not see the illumination of the clock and air conditioner while the headlight was on, I don't know the headlight is turned off. I can't find the electrician lamps.
08.05.2020 17:55 # 5
halilefe
I could not find them on eBay, but I found it in Turkey in english know I was a salt and pepper arrived a bit costly.
08.05.2020 17:55 # 6
kursat3006
At least 3 senders can be taken together, in fact, if you enter google chromela this page, it will translate the page into Turkish.
08.05.2020 17:55 # 7
Alicilik
[QUOTE = kursat3006] I am in the work of etlik.dog model water http://m.aliexpress.com/item/653763245.html very nice duruyo..what's the rank of the rate in the insurance panel? I did not see the illumination of the clock and the air conditioner while the headlight was on, I do not know the headlight is turned off.

Sir, these are not panels. These are rotation rings. I bought it in my vehicle and mounted it myself. There must be 3 because there are 3 converters in your vehicle, unless it is digital.

The panel is of two types

digital
analogue

with digital display and button

which is called dial-up analog.

Lighting bulbs are behind the air conditioner panel. Even if you change those translators, it doesn't work unless there is an enlightenment.

The fuses have a cover under the steering wheel long and wide. if you turn it half a turn with a flat screwdriver or wrench at the middle bottom, you will remove the pop-up cover and then you will see the fuses on the left side. I will investigate and find out that there is insurance, but tonight we lightly brew, I can help tomorrow.
08.05.2020 17:55 # 8
halilefe
Where did you get Üsdat?
08.05.2020 17:55 # 9
Alicilik
[QUOTE = halilefe] Where did you get Üsdat? [/ QUOTE]

I bought it from ebay. Serious trouble to assemble alone. It takes a lot of effort to disassemble the translators of the existing panel. I was able to remove it by lightly deforming with the last screwdriver. I even sold it again because a friend couldn't disassemble it in the forum.
08.05.2020 17:55 # 10
kursat3006
If you examine the other photos of the name I wrote, you will understand that it is in the form of a panel, my brother has complete lighting lights, not only in Cevirgec but also in two different places.
08.05.2020 17:55 # 11
Alicilik
Teacher, photos are always representative. If you look at the announced title, "3PC / SET AC knob Switch For Peugeot 206 207 Air Conditioning Heat control Switch botton knobs"
he is going to send you what he says knobs, and the translators I mentioned to you. Don't get me wrong, I'm just saying to fix it. Only 3 of those converters come out of it. It is impossible to send a panel. The panel is a product of 200-300 TL per se, which has its own air-conditioned and air-conditioned manual panel.
08.05.2020 17:55 # 12
Alicilik
In the meantime, I looked at the fuse in the diagram, 15 number blue small fuse, I would say check the fuse of that area lighting.

08.05.2020 17:55 # 13
Bunyamin.Kar
The bulbs have cut off, maybe it wasn't clear that my 306's were not flashing. One day I removed it, there were mini bottomless bulbs behind it, I changed it, it was like a monster.
08.05.2020 17:55 # 14
kursat3006
Thank you, teacher, I'll try your labor tomorrow
08.05.2020 17:55 # 15
kursat3006
I looked at the coach box, there is a yellow number 20 in the number 15?
08.05.2020 17:55 # 16
Alicilik
[QUOTE = kursat3006] I looked at the coach box, my 15th number is yellow, there is a 20-square chip? [/ QUOTE]

Have you checked it or is it sound?
08.05.2020 17:55 # 17
kursat3006
It looked solid, but it wouldn't work, even if it was from the brook and the rear ice remover lamps.
08.05.2020 17:55 # 18
kursat3006
After a long break and constant postponement, I got into this troublesome job and thankfully. I would like to see it step by step, but I did not think of excitement;)

Once I took out the base side with the quad and clock. I disassembled the watch, removed the bulb behind it and saw it break out. I started here because it is easier to remove. Because the air conditioning console is a bit troublesome.

I bought 3 normal bottomless bulbs, one with higher voltage than others (for clock). 1 i spare. I also inserted the tape and air conditioning console. I put on the bulbs burned. (The bulbs in the air conditioner are connected in series, that is, if one bursts, they will not all burn) I could not re-attach the console with the help of joy, I took care of it with some help.

He's blazing right now. I seem to have bought a new car :))
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”