Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Cellulosic thinner matted deleted areas

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 19:46 # 1
cihan_ch
Friends, the neighbor who painted the exterior of the weekend, I did a research on how to remove the front bonnet glass spot spot on the front of my car . It seemed, but I couldn't deal with it any more. Now I think what should I do? I'm waiting for your help.
08.05.2020 19:46 # 2
sonerkyl
Teacher, if you polish, the marks will probably disappear. In this type of paint stains dilute and wipe with thinner but to wipe with the best diesel oil.
08.05.2020 19:46 # 3
cihan_ch
Thanks, tonight, my applicator feels like having a cake-polish on me, but I will try diesel for the remaining places.
08.05.2020 19:46 # 4
sonerkyl
Wash the car with a nice solvent, heavy solvent chemicals such as thinner are not much preferred. clean with diesel oil diluted with the top of the top. Actually, the most beautiful one is 150-200 TL and having a polishing machine in the auto hairdresser with a polishing machine, but of course it's a budget issue. You can do it, of course, if you are going to complete it, it will take a lot of time, if you are going to make only those regions, it will not take much time. you can get a nice result if you get a quick spray polish.
08.05.2020 19:46 # 5
cihan_ch
Okay, I will implement what you said very helpful. Thanks.
08.05.2020 19:46 # 6
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = cihan_ch] okay, thank you very much and I will implement what you said. [/ QUOTE]

you're welcome teacher
08.05.2020 19:46 # 7
okan77
Whatever color your vehicle suggests, there are only varnishes that are colored ... I recommend only polish, not cake ... matte parts will be improved ... There was also Koçtaş ...
08.05.2020 19:46 # 8
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = okan77] Whatever color your vehicle suggests, it will only have varnishes in color ... I recommend only polish, not paste ... matte parts will be improved ... There was also Koçtaş ... [/ QUOTE]

Thanks for the information, my teacher, for me, I have not paid my attention to the auto part of the bakrım auto parts so much.
08.05.2020 19:46 # 9
cihan_ch
red & nbsp;
08.05.2020 19:46 # 10
Alicilik
Wash the vehicle thoroughly with dishwashing detergent and rinse thoroughly.
Then dry.

Turtle has a ptfe polish blue mist. Apply it. Teflon polish arranges the deteriorated places to some extent.
08.05.2020 19:46 # 11
serdaralisan
my teacher, even if the cellulosic thinner removes the paint of the vehicle, you should have poured something on a wet cloth and wiped it without pressing it too much. When it is with it, it removes the traces on it and the damage you give to the top layer in the paint, then wipe it with a dry cloth, it will look slightly matte here. It may be with a common cake. Make a seventh cake. it will make your car shine like it has been painted again, after you have thrown the silicone liquid polish in it, rub it a little, let it matte, then wipe it with a cotton cloth and it will slip like oil when you rub your hand on it. you can polish with the polish left in your car at any time you want.
08.05.2020 19:46 # 12
samet206
I am very afraid of this paint job, because it is too disrespectful in my neighborhood, it happened to me too. If the paints other than oily paint are noticed early, it washes with water a few times. Let the paint go into professional hands without further spoiling it, because after a certain point some things come out of the personal job, get well soon.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”