Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Cellonoid and programming hk.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 19:25 # 1
ramtas
my friends will have a question. my vehicle has automatic geard fault malfunction. connected to the device, came out from the cellonoids and changed. this is the 2nd change happened 5 years ago. Is it necessary to do because the same solenoid in the changing ancients.
08.05.2020 19:25 # 2
sonerkyl
I think it would be good to introduce my teacher again.
08.05.2020 19:25 # 3
Alicilik
As I know the introduction is only in the injector, maybe a calibration may be required for the solenoid. But I have not heard of it, what they will calibrate is already fixed valve providing a certain movement
08.05.2020 19:25 # 4
ramtas
actual

08.05.2020 19:25 # 5
koliva
Reprogramming was being carried out from the old type solenoids to the new ones because the new types (Borg Warner type) were not compatible with the current ECU software. If the solenoids in your vehicle will not differ, there is no need to reprogram.
08.05.2020 19:25 # 6
talip206
No need now if it has been updated once. But if there was no update on the change first, it should be done now. The first solenoids (electrovan) that came out of the factory were 50 hz, then the ones of 100hz were produced, the production of the previous ones was abolished. So the software is introduced to the brain of the vehicle with an upgrade
08.05.2020 19:25 # 7
ramtas
Thanks for the answers you have given to your friends. Previously, the solenoids have changed. He said that he had originals on the master. He did not change anything before. There is no need for the first solenoid change. The gear shifted a little at high revs. There was no sense of intermediate gear. These froze to normal.
08.05.2020 19:25 # 8
talip206
[QUOTE = ramtas] Thanks for the answers you have given to your friends. He said that the solenoids had changed before. The master had originals on the change. He did not change anything before. There is no need for the first solenoid change. When I first bought it from the service, it changed the gear a little high speed. There was no sense of intermediate gears.
Check your coolant container, if the water in it exceeds the max line, decrease the water level. He was here with a friend, and he had recovered, maybe he would cure the knock problem.
08.05.2020 19:25 # 9
ramtas
The coolant rises 1-1.5 cm above the max level and the temperature rises immediately to 90-100.

08.05.2020 19:25 # 10
talip206
A friend from the forum wrote that the knock problem went away after dropping the water level. I hope it works. Usually our vehicles are in the city between 90 and 100, as if there is no problem. It helps if you lower the level and report the result
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”