Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Ceiling Paint Faded

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:24 # 1
ALI
Friends, good evening everyone,
I just joined you. 2008 Model I bought Peugeot 206 at 45,000 Km. & Nbsp;
The car is black color. There were a few glitches, I would go to them. .
I don't know what the reason is, but it was very boring ... br>

ALİ 2013-03-02 19:49:31
08.05.2020 17:24 # 2
eray307
Is lime stain style something? I had it done in the end, my father 307 is also black.It was like the same stain.Then he had a liquid like shampoo, he went to wash the car a few times with it, he stained it.I hate it from Sonex, I also hate it for half the price of the world. I'm doing your beauty outside
08.05.2020 17:24 # 3
ALI
Not exactly lime stains, 2 inches apart, & nbsp;
white and white dots are tiny. In addition, there is a wide color opening in the area. div>
08.05.2020 17:24 # 4
EnSoNiQ
Was there anything like that before getting it done?
08.05.2020 17:24 # 5
ALI
There was, just because the car was dull, it was not very visible. Now it's pretty good
but as it appeared in the defect in the ceiling area.

08.05.2020 17:24 # 6
EnSoNiQ
my teacher varnish is thrown, a good painters going to the faded parts, you can have a chance to improve, my friend's opel corsa had faded on the ceiling, he had a varnish, and it was very good. -03-02 23:42:01
08.05.2020 17:24 # 7
ALI
Thank you brother, I will investigate the varnish issue. I hope it works :)
08.05.2020 17:24 # 8
syn022
[QUOTE = EnSoNiQ] my teacher varnish is being thrown, a good painters can go to the fading parts, it may have a chance to improve, my friend's opel corsa was faded on the ceiling, he had a varnish and it was very good.

Throwing varnish is likely to solve the problem, but when you sell it, the expert will not be able to distinguish between varnish or paint, and will say the ceiling is painted. Since the paint thickens, it appears to be painted on the measuring device. Anyone who knows the car knows the job, understands whether paint or varnish is made, but it is separate, but the roof is the most risky area of the vehicle.

If you are not very disturbed, if it is not a very important thing, I would say that it does not touch it. You will be very comfortable while selling. My humble opinion.

08.05.2020 17:24 # 9
blinddark
If you are not having a problem, I had it in my previous car, so I used it, but when you see it, I feel depressed, you can get very eye-catching foils rather than paint, you can give a maximum of 100 TL.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 10
zgr
[QUOTE = syn022] [QUOTE = EnSoNiQ] my varnish is being thrown. A good painter can go to the fading parts, it may be a chance to improve my friend's opel corsa had faded on the ceiling, he had a varnish and it was very good. Br>

Throwing varnish is likely to solve the problem, but when you are going to sell it, the expert will not be able to distinguish whether you are painting or painting and the ceiling will be painted. Since the paint thickens, it appears to be painted on the measuring device. Anyone who knows the car knows the job, understands whether paint or varnish is made, but it is separate, but the roof is the most risky area of the vehicle.

If you are not very disturbed, if it is not a very important thing, I would say that it does not touch it. You will be very comfortable while selling. My humble opinion.

[/ QUOTE] I agree with what your
friend said. The varnishes had been lifted in my car. small pieces but it looks annoying. I didn't do anything. I recently put my car on sale. The friend who took it took him to a body shop. body shop 10min. looked up, looked up. & nbsp; said this car is completely painted. He said he wouldn't get up if the original varnish. of course the buyer gave up. Later, a wolf fell into me. I took it to another place with a measuring device. said no problem on the ceiling. Well, I said those parts will disappear. He said, "If you have anything made of varnish, you can't believe it." He said, "It will make anyone painted. He said that the device will make it thicker.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 11
ALI
Then the most beautiful is to leave it natural.
Maybe it will annoy me at every glance, but at least when selling it, there is no problem.

08.05.2020 17:24 # 12
ALI
I heard the foil, I don't know how it stops because the car is black, it fits white but my car
black.
Let me investigate that matter, at least I have to investigate if it gets worse when you remove the foil.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 13
blinddark
I did some research, if the foil is of good quality, it does not harm but it is already beneficial. Now, the Mercedes BMW and Audi group generally took the foil from the gallery, they were in those who made the foils of their vehicles in the forum.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 14
EnSoNiQ
I just learned whether it looks like a paint or not.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 15
msk_sansal
hello old subject but need your help. My car remained under the palm for 3 days honey flowed from some trees. & nbsp; I kept it, I wiped it with thinner. & nbsp; I didn't realize it at first, but it was as if it went on the top varnish. What are we doing? my vehicle 0 vehicle how i got angry when i saw myself paint.

08.05.2020 17:24 # 16
error
[QUOTE = msk_sansal]
[/ QUOTE]

If the area that is bad for you to use thinner is not too big, they can fix the varnish with touch-up
08.05.2020 17:24 # 17
samet206
Since the varnish in the paint is gone, it looks like this without the sunburn.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 18
msk_sansal
I hope we can show somewhere with a friend tomorrow. I hope it can be done with a little application. If you see a blush, my bindircem folks are in the car :)

it was evil. After that, I will have my arm in my hand. What is it to dive with thinner? >
08.05.2020 17:24 # 19
moschino
you can make carbon fiber coating looks very stylish on black vehicles
08.05.2020 17:24 # 20
fatihgg
those white and white stones that you call :) You can make a routine with a thin bristle brush, but if you escape to the extreme, the vehicle will stop with a spot, a few days after the rutus, a fine skin will appear.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”