Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Ceiling foil coating help ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 14:07 # 1
Orhan
I want to play a little bit on my vehicle. First of all, I want to start with the ceiling foil and the bow. The simplicity of the vehicle is boring me now. Wink

08.05.2020 14:07 # 2
H-a-d-i
I think it would be only a carbon pattern to the ceiling.

08.05.2020 14:07 # 3
MirakGTI
I think you do not have to worry if you do not run the colors to the license with the police on the hood with a foil ceiling.
best you will get 17 wheelset bidet zenon headlight is gone, it will not be modified much for 406 vehicle
08.05.2020 14:07 # 4
fatih1903
[QUOTE = Mirak] I think you will have trouble with the hooded police with foil ceiling if you don't use the colors to the license.
best of all you get 17 wheelset bidet xenon headlight is gone, not much modification to 406 vehicle
[/ QUOTE]

+++++
08.05.2020 14:07 # 5
Sinan
My friend in miracles is right. minute, you are overwhelmed by police transcriptions.
08.05.2020 14:07 # 6
Onur
[QUOTE = Mirak] I think you will have trouble with the hooded police with foil ceiling if you don't use the colors to the license.
best of all you get 17 wheelset bidet xenon headlight is gone, there will be no more modifications to 406 vehicle
[/ QUOTE] There is no need to play 406, that car is in its original form, the class is already
08.05.2020 14:07 # 7
tolllgapolllat
brother, we do foil in Ankara a lot, we did a lot of vehicles
glossy black foil looks like a panoramic roof, like in a Mercedes
we also took matte black foil but it was not nice I would not recommend
you have trouble with the police, this is true, but if you run two colors, it will not be a problem.
I don't think carbon is 406 or 206-106.
you will send a rim spring xenon headlight kit thin film also yours :) easy come
08.05.2020 14:07 # 8
EminONAL
[QUOTE = tolllgapolllat] bro we also do foil work in mainland in a lot of vehicles
glossy black foil looks like a panoramic roof, like in a Mercedes
we also took matte black foil but it was not nice I would not recommend
you have trouble with the police, this is true, but if you run two colors, it will not be a problem.
I don't think carbon is 406 or 206-106.
you will send a rim spring xenon headlight kit thin film also yours :) easy come
[/ QUOTE]
++
08.05.2020 14:07 # 9
by_sertan
I made tawan foil engraving on my own vehicle. full sanroof hawer werdi. I have been using it for 1 year. We had no problems with any police. though, the cops who saw many modifications in my vehicle could not list them:)) & nbsp; By the way, I went through the examination although the tawan foil is not related to the license. As a slight flaw;) you know what the only problem is. remove that foil: @ my foil is matte black. I think bright black now but it will take a lot to disassemble
08.05.2020 14:07 # 10
by_sertan
[QUOTE = by_sertan] I did tawan foil voting on my own tool. full sanroof hawer werdi. I have been using it for 1 year. We had no problems with any police. though the cops who saw many modifications in my vehicle could not sort it out :)) huh, by the way, I went through the inspection even though the tawan foil is not related to the license. As a slight flaw;) you know what the only problem is. remove that foil: @ my foil is matte black. now i think bright black but it will take a lot to disassemble [/ QUOTE]
By the way, I forgot something, I forgot it, I quoted my msg. The color of the medium is already dark. As you said, if you pull a foil into a dark color vehicle, there is nothing between warla and a dark color vehicle. I would say ok if it is a light color but it is not. I think don't spend your money on foil. They make between 50 and 75 TL. your money is a pity.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”