Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

CD PLAYER MEMORY WIPES WHEN I CLOSE THE CONTACT

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:05 # 1
albay32
FRIENDS HAVE I HAVE CD PLAYERS IN MY YEAR, REMOVE OWN ORIGINAL CASSETTES A
ME THERE A PROBLEM CONTACT When OFF when the CD RTA my SETTINGS resetting the BASS TREBLE LOUD ALL CARS I RUN THIS SETUP AGAIN MAKE STAYING HAVE AKLIMA FROM THE FOLLOWING CONTACT KAPADIGI my CD PLAYER CONNECTION to INCOMING ELECTRICITY truncated so dont from CD PLAYER MEMORY Deleting ACABA WHERE TO ELECTRICITY can CZECH BATTERY DEN? AND OTHERWHERE?
08.05.2020 15:05 # 2
Guests
It's something about the connection, not the battery. Go and tell them they will fix it. There must be something about the + - pole connection.
08.05.2020 15:05 # 3
koliva
[QUOTE = albay32] FRIENDS WERE A CD PLAYER IN MY YEAR, REMOVE YOUR OWN ORIGINAL CASSETTES A
ME THERE A PROBLEM CONTACT When OFF when the CD RTA my SETTINGS resetting the BASS TREBLE LOUD ALL CARS I RUN THIS SETUP AGAIN MAKE STAYING HAVE AKLIMA FROM THE FOLLOWING CONTACT KAPADIGI my CD PLAYER CONNECTION to INCOMING ELECTRICITY truncated so dont from CD PLAYER MEMORY Deleting ACABA WHERE TO ELECTRICITY can CZECH BATTERY DEN? AND OTHERWHERE?
[/ QUOTE]

The continuous current cable of your tape is not connected or is incorrectly connected. Generally, there are two yellow and red colored cables inside the harness. The yellow cable comes directly from the battery and there is continuous current. It depends on the red contact and there is current only when the vehicle is started. I think the tape in your vehicle is only fed from the red cable and when you turn off the ignition, it resets because the tape cannot be fed. These colors are like that in Kenwood tepy, but I don't know if it's standard.
08.05.2020 15:05 # 4
Guests
I agree with my two friends who commented. Neither have a problem in your tape nor in your mind; Sırıtma
08.05.2020 15:05 # 5
BAHTIYAR
red and yellow cables have made the wrong assembly standard. Even though the original ones are good, I changed them last week.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”