Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

CD-player, BSI or malfunction?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:40 # 1
Guests

Hello,

For the last week, sometimes when the car opens its doors with a remote control, the tape opens and starts to scream. :) Stripped would not normally open. It would stay closed until I opened it, but it happened 3 times in the past week. I do not know if the BSI has gone wrong opening the cd player or our cd player is broken. Has an interesting situation been faced with this type of situation before?

the cover 2011-06-20 17:37:11
08.05.2020 15:40 # 2
d3n1s
the cd player in the car is the original cd player or did you get it installed later?
08.05.2020 15:40 # 3
Guests
The original RD3 cd player. I forgot to write above, it makes a similar sound before the first run, and then starts reading the CDs.
08.05.2020 15:40 # 4
d3n1s
the charge dynamo may also be defective, delivering higher current to the vehicle than it should be, which may turn on the tape. I say show it to an electrician, there is a lot of malfunction alternative because
08.05.2020 15:40 # 5
d3n1s
[QUOTE = cover] The original RD3 plays cd. I forgot to write above, it makes a similar sound before the first run, and then starts reading the CDs. [/ QUOTE]

that sound is normal, cd reading sound o :) if you listen carefully, you will notice that it comes on all cd players (home stereo, etc.)
08.05.2020 15:40 # 6
Guests

The [QUOTE = d3n1s] charge dynamo may also be broken, giving the vehicle higher current than it should be, which may turn on the tape. I'd say show it to an electrician, the alternative to malfunction is because [/ QUOTE]

It may be, let me take a look. It is clear that something is wrong, but I hope it does not cause a big problem.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”