Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

CD Changer Repair

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:04 # 1
ispinoze
Hello to everyone,

Is there a proper and changeable cd changer repair place in Ankara? I would appreciate if those who know help. Thanks...
08.05.2020 15:04 # 2
sercinho
slm mate mesut electronics 4.cad no: 37 / a labor / ankara helps you

08.05.2020 15:04 # 3
ispinoze
[QUOTE = sercinho] slm mate mesut electronic 4.cad no: 37 / a labor / ankara helps you

[/ QUOTE]

Thanks...

08.05.2020 15:04 # 4
sercinho
what's wrong with you
08.05.2020 15:04 # 5
ispinoze
[QUOTE = sercinho] what's wrong with your changer, my brother [/ QUOTE]

He was not giving back the CDs inside. I open it and take out the CDs. Sometimes he reads, sometimes he doesn't. I said let me clean the sensor. I cleaned it with cotton or something. Then I put it in the car. When I run it, I saw that one of the feet that took the cd up and down was up. While cleaning, I think I broke the balance between them. :( Afterwards, I tried quite a bit. But I still couldn't get a solution. Now when I run it, the orange lights on the numbers are blinking. In fact, the man is not difficult for someone who understands the smart system. He said, "If you have time before the bidet is shy, let me sit down. I counted what came to my mouth. Mesut Elektronik does something.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 6
sercinho
ins bro i hope you like it, i hope you can handle a price of 150
08.05.2020 15:04 # 7
naksi
For the problem of not reading chancer, wipe the cd reader without reading too much and read all copy CDs
He was not reading in my car, he was choosing CD. Now he is reading every CD.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 8
BAHTIYAR
Even if I do not have it, it will not taste, I would have it made, my master said it would be broken again after 2 3 months.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 9
Fahri
Friends 2005 model 1-6xt 307 in my car, ufk tefk problmes vr 1.ANALOG AIR CONDITIONING 1 2 STAYING AT THE 4ST STAGE

2. IN THE SUNROOFUM, THE STAGE WILL NEED TO ACQUIRE THE FIRST STAGE TO THE END OF THE STAGE, SOME INTERMEDIATE SIZES

3. I WANT TO HAVE A FOG DIFFERENCE TO MY VEHICLE HOW CAN I DO IT?

My 4.5D CD PLAYER DOES NOT READ THE ORIGINAL CD SOMETIMATICALLY SOME FILLING IS TRACK BUT SOMETHING I HAVE NOT READED IN TWO: D RADIO THAT THROUGH THIS BAD RADIO :))

THESE TOPICS ARE LITTLE BUT I WOULD LIKE IF THERE IS ANYONE TO HELP ME:)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”