Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

CC (Cruise Control) Help Please.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:36 # 1
data123
Hello, I bought a Peugeot 1.6 Gasoline automatic car (2006 model) before, I was using Opel before. After Opel, Peugeot liked it very much. I had CC (Cruise Control) installed at Car Authorized Service. The men gave tactics in 1 hour. Though they had paid well (close to 300) but it worked very well. Then I sold that car because it consumed a lot of fuel. It was a bit of an empty car. I sold it. Then I bought the same model full (Premium) Diesel manual gearbox, which is much more beautiful. There is no full vehicle. Not the only CC. I went to the service to have him admired, but they said they couldn't do it anymore (when there were problems with some cars banned from France). The industry appeared to me necessarily. First I bought the CC arm at an affordable price (100 TL). Then I took the car to a master. He immediately assembled the arm but failed to promote it. (The master's pp2000 introduced both ECU and BSI as well.) One possibility could be from the brake sensor. I bought the brake sensor 15 TL. we changed, but it didn't matter. You will understand that did not happen. Then I took the vehicle to an old peugeot master at the topkapi. this master first took the job lightly. He gave it to the apprentice and said take it and present it. When he could not do it, he took about 4 hours and he did not, but I was at the beginning of the vehicle. They did the following with the PP2000 and Citroen programs. Then I took them to a good private service. Without much hassle, a tactical computer could only do this by authorized services, but if it was forbidden and if they were not doing it, he went to the authorized service through a familiar way and forced him to do it. Then I took it to a brain master, and he looked at the PP2000 and Citronin programs. He tampered with some things. He said go try it. I have not tried. He said you have to leave the vehicle in 1 day. He said that we will try and do it. I couldn't trust it, I did not leave it. When it reaches a certain speed (it does not matter 90,100), when I turn on the cc, if I press the activation button immediately, it writes the speed as CC 90 for a moment. But it cannot be commissioned. Flashing. If I wait a little while opening the cc, this time does not write the speed on the screen to activate. It just writes CC - I tested them at many different speeds when I tried them. If anyone has information, I would be happy if they share it. Thanks.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 2
cankose
I also have berlingo 1.6 hdi vehicle, I have the same problems, I could not get it installed. I knew that the screen of the vehicle failed with the program
. I already knew how many kilometers I had fixed it on the screen, but I did not correct it. .
08.05.2020 16:36 # 3
data123
the problem was so simple that I took care of it myself, so before the master can walk around the master, it is necessary to take a look. they set the vehicle's brake sensor to zero. Although I do not apply the brakes even though I do not apply the brakes, the system disables the CC.
but I do not understand how the brake lights were not on ...
only need to be in 4th or 5th gear to activate this cc. Does it have a setting to lower gear. & nbsp; for example if I can activate the cc while driving in 2nd or 3rd gear? Does anyone know?
08.05.2020 16:36 # 4
kaan__
[QUOTE = data123] the problem was so simple that I took care of it myself, so it is necessary to take a look before we can move the car master. they set the vehicle's brake sensor to zero. Although I do not apply the brakes even though I do not apply the brakes, the system disables the CC.
only need to be in 4th or 5th gear to activate this cc. Does it have a setting to lower gear. & nbsp; for example if I can activate the cc while driving in 2nd or 3rd gear? anybody knows?
08.05.2020 16:36 # 5
koliva
[QUOTE = data123] the problem was so simple that I took care of it myself, so it is necessary to take a look before we can move the car master. they set the vehicle's brake sensor to zero. Although I do not apply the brakes even though I do not apply the brakes, the system disables the CC.
only need to be in 4th or 5th gear to activate this cc. Does it have a setting to lower gear. & nbsp; for example if I can activate the cc while driving in 2nd or 3rd gear? Does anyone know?
[/ QUOTE]

How simple it was, but unfortunately how many masters have not seen him.
There are actually two different ones inside the brake disc. One for brake lights and the other for cruise control. If the tip of the officer is inside, even if it is small, the brake light will not illuminate but it may not work at the cc. Because they are opposite to each other. You can see that they see each other's reverse function from the bottom right diagram in the picture below. In other words, one turns on while the other turns off. Let me illustrate. If we say that the pulp is 0% to the full pressed head and 100% to the full open position, a 90% swing is required for the brake light to come on. However, in order for the cc manager to be on, it is necessary to press 10% (because reverse "Smile"). In other words, while the brake puller pressed by up to 10% is sufficient to keep the brake light at the end, it may not be enough to activate Cc. It was a little bit complicated but I hope I could give some idea.

< edited> koliva 2012-02-19 18:41:42
08.05.2020 16:36 # 6
data123
Yes, unfortunately I have no confidence in the masters anymore. I'm going to try to fix the problems here first, according to the feedback I have received. I'm adding a few pictures. I took a series of pictures before & nbsp; adjusting the tip of the client. Do you look at the cables, this pejo can not get rid of electrical problems of course :)

Green head brake sensor, 0 a 0 stands, they never left a share.
< div>

08.05.2020 16:36 # 7
badcombatant
Halal & nbsp;
It's been a pretty good information
08.05.2020 16:36 # 8
Alicilik
yaw, a wolf fell in me and I tried to honeymoon, but we could not have some kind of clutch sensor from the system. Tomorrow I will look at it, maybe something similar can happen to me.

Thanks for sharing nice
08.05.2020 16:36 # 9
data123
[QUOTE = ScHerZo] yaw, the wolf fell into me, and I was struggling with honey, but we could not have some kind of clutch sensor from the system. Tomorrow I will look at it, maybe something similar can happen to me.

Thanks for the nice sharing
[/ QUOTE]
I hope it's the same thing. You get the news that you are happy as if you found your lost child. :)
08.05.2020 16:36 # 10
muratoner
& Nbsp; & nbsp; Either friends, can you tell me a reliable place where I can activate the cruize contro in ANKARA.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 11
Alicilik
I don't know if there are people who work as much for CC in Ankara, I can help you if you contact me.

08.05.2020 16:36 # 12
muratoner
& Nbsp; How can I reach you?
08.05.2020 16:36 # 13
suraylar
Hello. Peugeot partner origin 2008 was trying to have cruise control installed, did not work. editID> suraylar 2019-05-30 00:36:13
08.05.2020 16:36 # 14
sonerkyl
@ Alicilik & nbsp; friend, send a private message this a very experienced friend in the field will help. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:36 # 15
suraylar
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] @ Alliance & nbsp; friend on that topic Send a message from private, he is a friend who is very experienced in this matter.
& nbsp; removes the above issues. Help.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 16
Alicilik
Sir, I cannot enter the forum very actively. I talked to EMre for your car. We saw that Emre could not try but we could not solve the problem in your vehicle. This is one of the rare problems that I have not dealt with for years, although I have been dealing with this business.
This job was done by the authorized service 2.0 partner in diyarbakir but unfortunately he did not explain to us. We still haven't understood how. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:36 # 17
suraylar
arrow. We are waiting for now. & Nbsp;
01.04.2021 12:38 # 18
Ozan Alagoz Berlingo
Have a nice day. We have 2008 berlingo. From the 1.9 diesel bottom cases. Does cruise control be installed on this car? There are cruise control models in these chassis in the catalog, but the indicator is also changing. Although the indicator is not very necessary, but if the cruise control is installed, it will not be bad. Could you give information about anyone doing this in the Aegean region?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”