Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

causes alarm error (resolved)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:22 # 1
cihanpasam
I do not lock the car from the alarm, the reason for a long time is that; I lock the car with an alarm, it takes about a minute after it starts to ring (about 20 seconds). It gives the same error every time, without exception, I lock it with an alarm 1 minute later, that voice. now the people in the apartment will learn my arrival time. We have no secrets :) I would be glad if you helped. Why can he do that? cihanpasam 2013-02-19 20:16:11
08.05.2020 17:22 # 2
cihanpasam
I guess this alarm is not a very good quality. So I do not know where the brand writes. And if I turn on the ignition and turn on the interior roof lamp, will the alarm be reset?
08.05.2020 17:22 # 3
cihanpasam
Well, it was a little funny, but I turned on the ignition, I turned on the interior light (the interior light was not like a button, by the way, since my car is the old model & nbsp; :) a small sticker that I did not see on the rear left window of the car is now on my eyes, it is writing okide alarm systems, and I will mail them now.
08.05.2020 17:22 # 4
cihanpasam
[QUOTE = ezelefe] You have not written what the vehicle is in your signature
307 if the ignition hurts and press and hold the ceiling lamp light for 30 seconds. Reset it. I removed the battery of the vehicle and re-installed it. the alarm has been reset, and there is no problem right now. works normally. This means that there are such problems in poor quality alarms.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”