Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Cats work :)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:53 # 1
Guests
I woke up in the morning, got in my car, got in my car, turned it, turned it, got no sound, got it, tried it again, got no headlights, got headlights again, all the lights were bright, that is, not the battery, but the starter dynamo, I threw my arm (down the back of the engine), whatever a cable with a disconnected cable, I ran it right, I got into the right maslak industry. I guess the name was lifted there, he jacked it directly, tried to clench it, and what was the problem? the cable is pulled down, the tip is bent, we examined it and we found the culprit CAT :)
By the way, the diesel fans are 2-stage, the first one is not opened due to oxidation.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 2
Guests
Get well soon
08.05.2020 15:53 # 3
Guests
Let me know if my brother yarn comes to you one day, the first electric starter I was entering was changing the starter motor.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 4
metin
diesel car ever shot? I think it's a huge mistake! How did you enter the cable from the bottom and pull the cable, do not you have the protection we call the crankcase at the bottom? If you don't have it right away, you can apply it to the bio, and pierce the cartel, and you can't deal with cats (:
08.05.2020 15:53 # 5
Guests
I will be paying attention to the sump next month, but I wasn't in a position to go under it.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 6
metin
I think don't try again. attractive calls better. It would be more logical and economical to give money to the hammer, which would incur expenses.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 7
Guests
He was in a hurry, or I would do it under lying or I would call him attractive, but I would be late for work, I was late in this way for 1 hour, I just asked the master, he said, and he said nothing.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 8
AliOzagan
oh these cats passed in march but they are not comfortable Sırıtma
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”