Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Catalytic Converter Warning and Black Smoke

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:26 # 1
lemburaq
Hello friends;

I am using the 2006 model Peugeot 206 HDI. I had an excessive black smoke problem for about 1 year in my vehicle. Some said turbo, some said injector. I used it this way. We recently cut and put sheet metal into the EGR valve. The smoke turned gray and when I opened the front hood, there was smoke. We canceled it again.

On the way to Ist-Muğla last week, the catalytic convector warning burned. Although it was extinguished when fuel was taken from Shell; On the way back from Bursa to 4th cycle from 4th gear, the car made a fatigue like shaking back and forth, drowning. I was able to come by shrinking the gear at high speed continuously. The next morning, the car drowned. I took it to a different master, connected it to the machine. EGR valve corrected alert, increased traction. He said you should change the EGR if he gives a warning within 1 week. The warning came on again. Do you think it is from EGR or will I clean the converter? There are buyers in the vehicle. I don't want to cost.
08.05.2020 19:26 # 2
sonerkyl
teacher, if you do not want to pay, you should tell the buyer the problems, I think, if you agree the price accordingly, you will not be charged. If you need to look for the catalatic convector, it is necessary to either change it or empty it.
08.05.2020 19:26 # 3
kimyaci
My car is gasoline. I had it in my car, it had a convector failure. My master had replaced the ignition coil.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”