Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

catalytic converter emergency aid (CURRENT)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:26 # 1
ilyas
Hello friends, I am new to you among
but I have been following this forum for a long time. I have a problem and want help.
My
car is 206 x-line and I'm having a floor problem, cat. it turns out to be aging in pp 2000 but they also want a lot of money for the new catalyst "Ouch". I bought it as a quit but it turns on the fault light twice a month "Angry".
now I have the & nbsp; original & nbsp; fold idle, can I empty it and mislead with & nbsp; can I & nbsp; or if I try to mislead with the one attached on it. Medium & nbsp; muffler & nbsp; cancel only have the last muffler straight pipe and fold. I'm waiting for your help. thanks in advance. "Clap"
ilyas 2013-03-22 16:10:04
08.05.2020 17:26 # 2
ilyas
friends, there is no one to help with catalytic converter, how can I do that?
08.05.2020 17:26 # 3
ZP105
If the product you picked out is clogged, you may not stop the malfunction.
but if I bought it, first plug it into the sensor, let's see if the malfunction will be corrected. misleading plug :)
sell the car if it fails again :)
08.05.2020 17:26 # 4
ilyas
It is installed on the floor, but as I said, it turns on the malfunction light 1-2 times a month. The floor removed is idle, but I am sure it is completely clogged. right now there is no gas or acceleration in the vehicle, no misfire 2 gear can make 90 km 6000 rpm. There is no good problem for 1.4 but when I see that light I am like a hedgehog "Angry". Let's see if I can spare time on the weekend, I will cut the solid on the edge and empty it. Let's see how it will come out.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”