Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Catalytic Convector Exchange Fee. Your advice.?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:46 # 1
yigit_dark
When I drive or jam a long way with my vehicle, the engine malfunction lamp lights up. When I connect it, the Catalyst efficiency appears below the threshold value. The problem is that I changed the middle muffler on Friday and my car has started to rot. Anyway, when I was talking to the master, I said I would have the catalyst cleaned. The answer given by the master is that the cleaning story does not clear this, it changes directly. We took it off, we looked at the catalyst, which was actually melted from the sides, opened in short. He said 700 pounds in price. We'll just use the outside of you, we'll change the interior, said the catalyst. It talks about the place that is attached to the engine part by screw.

How do you think the price is for me to probe to solve it if I research it and find it elsewhere? I say I get information from 1 place and get it done right there. If you have a recommendation, it does not matter, I live in İzmir, but I can connect with the phone and bring the product with cargo. Thanks in advance I'm waiting for your answers ...
08.05.2020 20:46 # 2
HasGur
[QUOTE = yigit_dark] Motor malfunction lamp turns on when I drive or jam long with my vehicle. When I connect it, the Catalyst efficiency appears below the threshold value. The problem is that I changed the middle muffler on Friday and my car has started to rot. Anyway, when I was talking to the master, I said I would have the catalyst cleaned. The answer given by the master is that the cleaning story does not clear this, it changes directly. We took it off, we looked at the catalyst, which was actually melted from the sides, opened in short. He said 700 pounds in price. We'll just use the outside of you, we'll change the interior, said the catalyst. It talks about the place that is attached to the engine part by screw.

How do you think the price is for me to probe to solve it if I research it and find it elsewhere? I say I get information from 1 place and get it done right there. If you have a recommendation, it does not matter, I live in İzmir, but I can connect with the phone and bring the product with cargo. Thanks in advance I'm waiting for your answers ...
[/ QUOTE]

Change the interior?

If you search with PG090204 code, a local producer will appear on the first page, you can get information. You change inside and outside :)

I think the same model was used in the higher model 207s. If you can find a clean one that has been dismantled from a vehicle that has done less km and has not slept in the junkyard for a long time, you can buy it at a price of 100-150 TL.
08.05.2020 20:46 # 3
yigit_dark
Thanks, I called, I met. They issued a price of 650 pounds. At least including the complete catalyst tube or something. I did not understand the Euro 3, Euro 4 Incident. The picture they sent is not the same as in my vehicle. It wasn't important, they said, don't hang out on the outside. I continue to research.

I don't want to run out of money and have problems after a while. Let it be full. As far as I can see, the prices are in the 600-700 range.
08.05.2020 20:46 # 4
yigit_dark
The catalyst changed to 600 pounds in my car today. Euro 5 was installed. The master said no problem for 10 years. By chance, when we said call me here, we got out in the same district as the master and even in close proximity. I can direct those who have the same problem in Izmir and want to change it. A master who has been doing this for 30 years. He said that most of the catalysts installed in the market are made in China and that they are bad in the past 1-2 years. I hope we use it smoothly.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”