Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Catalytic Cancellation In Cars With Double Oxygen Sensor

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:15 # 1
TuNeR_32
Hello Friends It is known that my vehicle is on the original catalytic, these parts fill the life time. For this reason, I will cancel my vehicle in terms of performance and I have done detailed research about it and I have read the user comments and tried this in a friend's vehicle and we have positive results. Let me be an example for those who want to do this operation without harming my vehicle. On vehicles with 2 oxygen sensors, when the catalytic is canceled, the general problem malfunction light is on. How to prevent this with cheap methods, we will see this. First of all, you need to find 2 bolts similar to the picture below. At this price such as 30 TL, there are also those who do not find fiber in special exhausters. One's mouth is narrow and the other must be open2. We insert the oxygen sensor into the bolt with the mouth open. Then we attach the other narrow bolt to the end of the other .... And finally we screw it into place of the 2nd oxygen sensor. The finished version should look like this.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 2
mami202
is it true that we have found a solution to the engine warning light without disabling the sensor with this method? & nbsp;

double sensor event & nbsp; Do you know which models are available? & nbsp;
& nbsp; i am available I have to deal with this exhaust and catalyst event, this issue has been good, thank you for your sharing, health.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 3
TuNeR_32
[QUOTE = mami202] With this method, we have found a solution to the engine warning light without disabling the sensor? & Nbsp;

double sensor event & nbsp; which models do you know, & nbsp;
& nbsp; I have to deal with this exhaust and catalyst event when I am available.
yes oxygen sensor, so it is treated as if there was a floor even though you removed o2 in this way. and the vehicle does not light up the fault and there is no increase in fuel. There is a double sensor on the engine part of a vehicle we call 2 sensors & nbsp; "Wink"
08.05.2020 18:15 # 4
TuNeR_32
[QUOTE = 307bursa] I do not fully understand the incident, I think it will be more enlightening if you give some more details about the vehicle and the track you canceled & nbsp;
THANKS FOR USEFUL SHARING
[/ QUOTE]

Nette There are many vehicles that use this system and the fault light does not turn on. Our vehicle Renault clio did not cause any problems for about 2000 km.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”