Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Catalyst problem ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:53 # 1
vatansever1071
Friends, if the subject has been opened before or the question has been asked before, forgive me ... I said I would ask if I could not see a look ... They removed the catalyst of my car before me, the engine malfunction lamp was on when I received it. I was told ... this tool is around 1600 lira in the service, I searched from the outside, I couldn't find anything properly, unfortunately, they are selling something as a universal catalyst.
1. What kind of problems do I have or don't I have if I don't get the catalyst installed?
2.If it needs to be worn (which I think would be unnecessary, so many engineers wouldn't put it in the car) should I get the original or would it be enough to get this universal thing? There is a serious price difference ...
3. They say that if I get it to be not original, it will not be a problem in gasoline, but LPG will burn soon. (There's no LPG right now, but I'm thinking about having it installed)
4. If I do not need to have it installed, how can I turn off the engine malfunction lamp in this way.
I look forward to the helpless help of my friends and masters with knowledge ...
08.05.2020 14:53 # 2
Guests

What was your vehicle?

I do not think that if you have the oxygen oxygen in the vehicle, you will have a problem with lpg or gasoline. There will be differences in torque, torque production and fuel. If it is necessary to explain, it is difficult to introduce the low pressure from the exhaust back pressure dust, but it will decrease the torque of the lower rim, but in return it will increase the high rim. You can rotate the upper periods more comfortably. With the weakening of the lower speeds, a little fuel surplus can be observed since the vehicle goes out and more fuel is used.
If the oxygen officer is farmed, then the trouble may arise. because one of these mustags is at the entrance of the katazor, the other is at the exit. I guess ecu or error will be signaled. I am not sure of this, it is necessary to investigate.
In fact, I think it is necessary to have a hard-to-find vehicle in those who calculate the economy. Also, when the catalyst starts to clog after a long time, it acts in the opposite direction, tightens the engine, weakens the draft and consequently increases the fuel.
To put it aside, reducing the task's exhaust emissions. besides, the purpose is to make nature less
the cecol 2010-09-24 15:03:38
08.05.2020 14:53 # 3
vatansever1071
My car 2001 model 206 GTI ...
08.05.2020 14:53 # 4
Guests

I think the vehicle has a d9 engine. I guess I think it should be double. Take a look after the manifold, let's see if the murs are single or double? it may also be double but the 2nd may be inserted ...

gti owner friends will help you better ...
08.05.2020 14:53 # 5
vatansever1071
[QUOTE = cecol of]

I think the vehicle has a d9 engine. I guess I think it should be double. Take a look after the manifold, let's see if the murs are single or double? it may also be double but the 2nd may be inserted ...

gti owner friends will help you better ... [/ QUOTE]
I do not understand the exact details of the technical details, teacher, thanks for your help anyway, I hope someone who helps and will give me full information in the forum Ouch
08.05.2020 14:53 # 6
vatansever1071

the question is up to date, I am waiting for the help of friends who have interest, knowledge and experience, respect ...

08.05.2020 14:53 # 7
Guests
CATALIZER CANCELLATION

Catalysts are installed on vehicles to reduce emission measurements, to cause less damage to exhaust gases, but because of the poor quality gasoline sold in our country, the catalyst, which is already a clogging in time, ceases to work and decreases the performance of the vehicle. Therefore, in order to relieve the exhaust outlet and increase the performance, the catalyst cancellation in 106GTI provides approximately 5-7 hp increase in 106GTI, but this increase & thorn; When applied with the open air filter, reluctance in low speeds is felt as a comfortable and better acceleration in high speeds. The way to eliminate the reluctance in low speeds is to chip tuning after these applications. It costs about 100 euro to cancel the catalyst and replace it with a direct flow muffler, but it can be pulled in a straight pipe, but the noise servicing is very heavy, but there is not much difference in the performance of installing a straight pipe and a muffler.
The above information is an excerpt.
I will have LPG and no catalyst in me as soon as I will inform about the problem.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 8
vatansever1071
I mean, there is nobody who can help with the subject matter, thank you regards ....
08.05.2020 14:53 # 9
vatansever1071
[QUOTE = Kozolaq] CATALIZER CANCELLATION

Catalysts are installed on vehicles to reduce emission measurements, to cause less damage to exhaust gases, but because of the poor quality gasoline sold in our country, the catalyst, which is already a clogging in time, ceases to work and decreases the performance of the vehicle. Therefore, in order to relieve the exhaust outlet and increase the performance, the catalyst cancellation in 106GTI provides approximately 5-7 hp increase in 106GTI, but this increase & thorn; When applied with the open air filter, reluctance in low speeds is felt as a comfortable and better acceleration in high speeds. The way to eliminate the reluctance in low speeds is to chip tuning after these applications. It costs about 100 euro to cancel the catalyst and replace it with a direct flow muffler, but it can be pulled in a straight pipe, but the noise servicing is very heavy, but there is not much difference in the performance of installing a straight pipe and a muffler.
The above information is an excerpt.
I will have LPG and no catalyst in me as soon as I will inform about the problem.
[/ QUOTE]
Thank you, teacher, thank you, I am waiting for the information you will give, respect ...
08.05.2020 14:53 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = patriot1071] so there is no one to help with the subject right, thank you regards .... [/ QUOTE]
Believe there is nothing more to be robbed. other than whether you are single or double ...
Let's take a picture of your engine and see it in a bay ...
I guess it should be d9 and it is high enough to be double-minded ...
08.05.2020 14:53 # 11
TA3537
My friend disassemble, make a 51 mm complete pipe. I have used it in my vehicle for 2 years, neither muffler nor fold. 2000 model 206 GTI Atiker Sequence system is attached, I have no problems.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 12
TA3537
Also, by reading the engine malfunction lamp with the peugeot machine, it can be easily extinguished without changing the part, even if a small operation to be pressed a very stable 3 5 keys is anything, that light will be on, so the reason for that light is not the catheter. 90% of the GTIs do not have any floors, anybody throws a complete pipe or a muffler in the middle. Do not be fooled by whoever makes you sick. my vehicle lpg lida malfunction light would go out no worry there was no worry
08.05.2020 14:53 # 13
TA3537
[QUOTE = cecoli] [QUOTE = patriot1071] means there is nobody who can help with the subject right, thank you regards .... [/ QUOTE]
Believe there is nothing more to be robbed. other than whether you are single or double ...
[/ QUOTE]
the sender is not on the floor.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 14
vatansever1071
Thank you very much for the information you have given to friends, I have learned about the subject, I will do it anymore, as I understand this issue, I am a bit of a problem, as far as I understand this issue ... thank you again.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 15
Guests
[QUOTE = TA3537] [QUOTE = cecoli] [QUOTE = patriot1071] means there is no one who can help you, thank you regards .... [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
sender is not on the floor. [/ QUOTE]
I think you are wrong. In vehicles with a single-driver, the carousel is previously difficult. there is one more officer after catastrophic ones.
Because the first musur is always located at the exit of the exhaust manifold. It is also difficult to avoid ...
08.05.2020 14:53 # 16
Guests
[QUOTE = TA3537] Also, by reading the engine malfunction lamp with the peugeot machine, even if it is anything that can be extinguished, a small enough to press a very stable 3 5 button, that light will be on, that is, the reason for that light is not the catheter. 90% of the GTIs do not have any floors, anybody throws a complete pipe or a muffler in the middle. Do not be fooled by whoever makes you sick. My vehicle was LPG, the fault light would turn on. Don't worry. There was no problem. [/ QUOTE]
I want to tell the presentation on lpg. The most common reason for the malfunctioning of the malfunction is the mixture error. Of course, it can also burn in the outside. If the lpg settings are made properly, the breakdown light will never burn due to my wife ... my wife should not pass rich or poor at any time. This is really important...
08.05.2020 14:53 # 17
vatansever1071

I am really informed of every post thanks.

08.05.2020 14:53 # 18
ulasbey
My previous vehicle was 2001 GT better and there was no floor.
the catalyst fails to age and the computer clears this error and returns it in 1 month
d9 motors have 2 probes (lambda sensor). First floor before, 2nd floor after the floor.
If the floor in between is removed and discarded (around 90 thousand km, the catalysts need to be lost and replaced, but because the prices are known, they are usually disassembled and the catalyst is canceled. creates a negative effect on the air mixture.
the vehicle burns too much, idling is absent, but due to the fact that the gas comes out easily at the top revs, there may be some performance increase (1-2% maybe)
the most economical solution might be;
you will fool the vehicle's brain. How Does ?
you will thread a water pipe thick iron pipe, the thread diameter of lambda sensor, the pipe will be female. its length is about 5-6 cm long enough. the tip opposite the threading tip should be closed. they can weld a piece there, and instead of one side of this pipe, drill two holes with a mutually fine drill. so that a small amount of exhaust gas can enter and exit the pipe.
then it goes to the exhaust and boils it to the exhaust pipe from where the sensor enters. plug the sensor into this pipe.
When this happens, it turns on the malfunction lamp once every 4 months.
Good luck with...
08.05.2020 14:53 # 19
selfat8
my friend sub-industry got the catalyst installed, I think there is a full brand in the industry
08.05.2020 14:53 # 20
Guests
[QUOTE = selfat8] my friend subordinate industry catalyst installed no click there is full brand in the industry I think buy it appreciate [/ QUOTE]
I agree with the comment of the friend ... Also, in the heat, we have to cut the dog, which is not thought much of it ...
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”