Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

catalyst cancellation efficiency. medium muffler cancellation

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 14:59 # 1
ahmetkurt

good evening everyone. I have 206 hdi fever vehicles. 2 days ago I had the catalyst cancellation, there is an increase in the traction of the car. Say sweet dessert, the catalyst had already been canceled after the middle muffler was canceled.

08.05.2020 14:59 # 2
ahmetkurt
[QUOTE = ahmetkurt]

good evening everyone. I have 206 hdi fever vehicles. I had the catalyst cancellation 2 days ago, there is an increase in the traction of the car. Say sweet dessert, the catalyst had already been canceled after the middle muffler was canceled.

[/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 14:59 # 3
emin15
v
08.05.2020 14:59 # 4
emin15

When the catalyst is canceled, the traction improves, the muffler cancellation does not affect the traction, the sound of the engine is increased, the black smoke in the vehicle is usually caused by the injector.

08.05.2020 14:59 # 5
tugrahan
how many models of the vehicle?
Be aware that there is no horsepower increase when the catalyst is canceled alone
Besides, chip processing should be done.
logically take out the catalyst as you want, but your car
acts as if there is a catalyst because the software in the CPU is a catalyst in the vehicle
written
if your car is 8-10 years old and the catalyst on it is ex works
During this period, since the quality of fuel in our country is low, catalysts are clogged and fill their lifetimes. In this way, canceling a catalyst will only benefit the engine in terms of relaxation. Otherwise, extra power standby power must be supported with software (chip) after canceling the catalyst.
if I am wrong, more knowledgeable friends can share their ideas

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”