Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Catalyst and damn smell

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:16 # 1
staticxxx
Hello friends
I have 206xs im 2000 model, no lpg in the vehicle.
There is a floor cancellation, no problem since it is the only oxygen sensor. exhaust checked several times. No leak. middle exhaust rear exhaust zero inserted. There is a straight pipe at the floor. When the car pushes a bit, it smells like the body is burnt. I have a headache in the car. comes again closed in the windows. It is not like the smell of gasoline at all. a rotten smell is too heavy. What can I do for this fragrance, friends? And the car looks like up to 4000 dead at lower revs. horrors after. Can the lower cycle come alive with chip?
08.05.2020 19:16 # 2
staticxxx
brothers give a mind Last night we said let's go with my father, my father was drowning in the car.
would it be useful if i put the injectors on zero? frankly, I do not have a new floor clogging, it blocks the car after 4000
There are those who cancel the floor and say that the lower revs are revived with the chip, my friends are confused
08.05.2020 19:16 # 3
pusutr
I think solve this problem in private service.
Also have you looked at the various places of the car?
Maybe a dead cat and mouse is stuck in a corner.
Especially in the engine area ..
08.05.2020 19:16 # 4
staticxxx

Have you looked at it, something like that does not show anything. It has been a fortune for over a year. Even if he didn’t have to be using it until now. I have consulted the bikac special service, someone says the fuel-air mixture is problematic, someone says the mixture is fine. In the exhaust inspection, carbon emission is within the range given. There are those who have smell problems after having the catalyst inserted, I have read them all. I wonder what we can do as a solution

08.05.2020 19:16 # 5
staticxxx
I think there was no one commenting on the subject. If someone experiences such a problem, I solved the problem. The lack of catalyst does not cause odor, friends. I found the problem completely by chance. I would replace the battery. When I realized that the battery was solid, I bought 100tl gasoline with joy. gasoline indicator approached half a tank. Although it was very tight, it did not smell. when the gasoline is low, I think the dirt left at the bottom of the tank goes to the engine and burns. gasoline filter has not changed for 2 years. I will change sometime. If the fuel is above the quarter tank, there is no smell. I think if I disassemble the gas tank and wash it while changing the gasoline filter.
08.05.2020 19:16 # 6
sonerkyl
I'm glad you solved your problem. thanks for your share.
08.05.2020 19:16 # 7
staticxxx
Guys, I don't get the smell because I got the flu. started to come again. odor is caused by floor cancellation. my dear what kind of smell it is. It burns my throat, my head hurts, I pay 5 liters per liter, it's a shame. man makes it odorless. I don't want to have a floor. a bit bulky at low rpm but great after 3500 TongueTongue
Can we not get rid of this smell without wearing a coat?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”