Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Catalitic convektor- pointer fluctuation- excessive shaking

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 307
14.01.2021 10:03 # 1
dybhsyn
Hello friends, I have a Peugeot 307 1.4 vehicle 6 months ago, waste lpg was installed, after a while the vehicle was stopping on the road and all the lamps were on the industry, they said the charge dynamo in the industry, they changed after that day the vehicle was not in its old efficiency, about 1 month ago the catalytic spark plug was changed, the butterfly was cleaned. 5 6 km after driving, when the vehicle is warmed up, the vehicle vibrates excessively, it goes back and forth between 0 and 15 on the needle.When speeding according to the size of the shaking, there is not much problem in idle.
14.01.2021 11:40 # 2
GokhaN
Hello, I know that if there is a catalyst error, I know that there are catalyst cleaner sprays. The catalyst is squeezed from the side, then I have heard that there is a catalyst and exhaust cleaning around 30 km and 4000 rpm, but I do not know exactly how it works
14.01.2021 17:15 # 3
muzzy35
Catalyst cleaning I did it myself, but it does not work well in LPG vehicles, it always lights up if there is a catalyst lpg Normally the vehicle requires a 60 battery, but because you have LPG, a master told me that many problems can be solved.
14.01.2021 17:22 # 4
KILIC
Have you had a throat fluke cleaning? They may have removed the throat throttle while installing the LPG, after which throttle adaptation has not been made. First of all, do the throttle adaptation without any cost.
14.01.2021 22:36 # 5
dybhsyn
Yes, we did it, I don't know if he adapted 2 times, he said let me check the top cover gasket, I think it has nothing to do with trial and error.
15.01.2021 00:47 # 6
ismailkaya
I will solve it, my friend, and you will get on the vehicle smoothly, if the standards I have written on the vehicle, does the vehicle get a smooth start, does it make you feel the vehicle when switching to gasoline, or do you just hear the sound of the LPG roles click? I will help if you answer the questions one by one
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”