Radiator replacement
Radiator pipes
We replaced all the heater and lpg water pipes and clamps
Injectors disassembled and cleaned
Glass water tank change

Final version

09.05.2021 20:53 # 2
Brcbyrktr
Good luck, my brother. May Allah be able to ride without accident and trouble. Are you satisfied with the mechanic you made them do? I am looking for a reliable mechanic that I will go back and forth all the time. Is there any you can recommend?
09.05.2021 23:16 # 3
Berkay Erdinc
Thank you, I hope for our sentence.
I do it myself, not at the mechanic, unfortunately, there is no mechanic in my house's garage.
10.05.2021 22:17 # 4
talip206
I wish you health in your hands, I wish I had a place and equipment. In the past months, I removed the original shell of the seats, washed it and put it back. It took two weeks. I couldn't open the door and work because of the cars passing by.
11.05.2021 07:36 # 5
Berkay Erdinc
Thank you, master.
Although the suitable place for short jobs can be found again, the teams used are not like they can be bought anymore. Unfortunately, if they try to buy each one by one, it can find very serious numbers.
By the way It is a difficult job. I wish you had a chance to photograph.
11.05.2021 16:33 # 6
GokhaN
you tried very hard
11.05.2021 21:22 # 7
Berkay Erdinc
Thank you, it took a day yes Smile
11.05.2021 23:14 # 8
talip206
Yes, it is a very difficult job. I almost gave up in the middle of the job. That's why I didn't take a photo. Do not confuse someone else's mind because of me, so that the nation does not suffer. "border =" 0 "alt =" Big smile "title =" Big smile "/>  Big smile
12.05.2021 11:53 # 9
Berkay Erdinc
I have the habit of not taking pictures 😀 but because I'm too busy with work Big smileeither it's hard at that moment or I'm reluctant, I'm usually in the mood to get the job done as soon as possible .however, I took a lot of photos
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”