Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Carbon Coating Production ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 15:52 # 1
Guests
Hello friends. I bought 3M black carbon foil. I will cover the center chest, right and left vents and door handle frames of my 206 Quiksilver. I'm going to do it when it's ready tomorrow. I will share the production phase with photos here.

Add: I removed all the parts except the middle chest. For some reason I couldn't remove the tape's socket. I left it to tomorrow because it got dark.

I am also considering covering the back plastic bumper attachments of my father's 307 with increased foil. There are slight scratches, and I will have removed them. How do you think it looks? (The place marked in the photo.)

Cindy 2011-07-21 21:02:48
08.05.2020 15:52 # 2
Guests
I wonder if you will cover the place in the picture, how to hold it if you do.
It would look good if it did, but the veneers I asked said they would not hold on ...
08.05.2020 15:52 # 3
Guests
I saw a lot covering the mirrors. I think if he keeps it in the mirror, he keeps it where I say. Let's see.
08.05.2020 15:52 # 4
Guests
I think to make sure, buddy, you still ask the masters.
08.05.2020 15:52 # 5
tigerland
You say the back belts. I think it would be super if you do it by removing the belts as soon as you get up, it has a curl on the inside and sticks with it. do not remove it. it was like a monster :)
08.05.2020 15:52 # 6
metin

berkaz I painted, you paint was very beautiful, even the shape of the vehicle has changed.

old version,
new version,
Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 15:52 # 7
Guests
It is really beautiful in white and red, and I like black more in green.
08.05.2020 15:52 # 8
metin
[QUOTE = Berkay] It is really nice in white and red, and I like black in green more. [/ QUOTE]
I'm a matter of taste, let me give you an idea and let your life come alive more comfortably. It would be nice if you bend it inwards, but there are tongue in some places, so it holds the part that goes into the bumper. You can have a hard time there. Be careful when removing it, use something like a soft spatula. In some places I did with a screwdriver, there was a little lame.
you can easily remove the doors. it turns out that you pull the laths on the front doors backwards like sliders. you pull the back doors forward.
08.05.2020 15:52 # 9
Guests
I think it will be great if you paint it in body color ...
For example, the car of the text has been number 10.
08.05.2020 15:52 # 10
Guests
I removed all the parts, but I cannot remove the cables connected to the socket on the back of the tape. It's conjoined officially. I will go nuts. Wall
08.05.2020 15:52 # 11
metin
[QUOTE = AlbaYDemircaN] I think it will be great if you paint it in body color ...
For example, the car of the text has been number 10.
[/ QUOTE]
My colonel tried very hard to persist in black :)
08.05.2020 15:52 # 12
Guests
We should definitely see the pictures when they are finished. I am thinking of doing it, but if you become an example, it will be super on how to stop.
08.05.2020 15:52 # 13
Guests
[QUOTE = Bahadır32] We should definitely see the pictures when it is over. I am thinking of doing it, but if you become an example, it will be super on how to stop. [/ QUOTE]
I already share it as an example for friends who are thinking of doing it. Gülme

I also bought a lot of carbon foil. The quarter will be enough for me. I can give the rest to 3 friends who want.
08.05.2020 15:52 # 14
vbmaster
teacher, you painted it red, but I think it is more beautiful :) but I prefer it, it seemed as if it had swelled, maybe I couldn't understand from the picture, but hopefully use it without trouble ...
08.05.2020 15:52 # 15
metin
[QUOTE = Berkay] [QUOTE = Bahadır32] We should definitely see the pictures when it is over. I am thinking of doing it but if you are an example, it will be super on how to stop. [/ QUOTE]
I already share it as an example for friends who are thinking of doing it. Gülme

I also bought a lot of carbon foil. The quarter will be enough for me. I can give the rest to 3 friends who want.
[/ QUOTE]
ok give me Sırıtma
Blend the upper part of the pole between the front and back doors and it becomes black.
08.05.2020 15:52 # 16
murat206
[QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = Berkay] [QUOTE = Bahadır32] We should definitely see the pictures when it's over.

[/ QUOTE]
ok give me Sırıtma
Blend the upper part of the pole between the front and back doors and it becomes black.
[/ QUOTE]

I am thinking of doing the same place, I was looking for a little bit in 206. I have never found a carbon-coated picture there (if you share it with us, we will be very happy) ..
08.05.2020 15:52 # 17
metin

murat206 you say my poles between two glasses or you say my pieces in the console inside

08.05.2020 15:52 # 18
GokhaN
I say coating. I was stuck without any folds. If you glue it with adhesive, those adhesives always remain when you want to remove it. I do not recommend disassembled.
08.05.2020 15:52 # 19
murat206
[QUOTE = text]

murat206 you say my poles between two glasses or you say my pieces in the console inside

[/ QUOTE]

I say the poles between the glass, brother ..
My bidet is whitened in black belts on the ceiling, I want to take them out and get them covered ..
murat206 2011-07-22 11:48:31
08.05.2020 15:52 # 20
Guests
I applied it to a piece to try it in 5 minutes.

Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”