Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

carbon coating on the steering wheel

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:17 # 1
assat76
Hello friends. Can I do this alone? And are there any places you can recommend in Ankara?
08.05.2020 16:17 # 2
Guests
The CarbonFiber foil coating you think can help in Ankara but hard work is to cover the steering. I do not think it will be healthy and it will not be pleasant to use.
08.05.2020 16:17 # 3
GokhaN
The idea of carbon on the wheel is not interesting but beautiful. If you want to do something different, there is a product like nubuck, soft fabric is a bit costly, but I recommend you try it.
08.05.2020 16:17 # 4
Haksen016
I think it will be very healthy at the wheel. then sweat etc. even disturbs.
08.05.2020 16:17 # 5
assat76
I would add the photos I had seen in some places, friends.
08.05.2020 16:17 # 6
Guests
Nubuck means you have meant Alkantara, I think I would like to make this fabric more fortunate, but I have a problem in supplying that fabric. By the way, carbon coating is really an interesting idea, but it gives a lot of difficulty in application, I think you will be disappointed in providing the image you want ...
08.05.2020 16:17 # 7
GokhaN
[QUOTE = HeRo1727] I guess you meant Alkantara by saying nubuck, but I think I would like to have this fabric if it is a fortune, but I have a problem in supplying it.In the meantime, carbon coating is really an interesting idea but you will have a lot of difficulty in application, I think you will be disappointed in providing the image you want .. . [/ QUOTE]

I do not know your name exactly, but it looks very nice.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”