Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

CARBON COATING HK.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 17:14 # 1
umut_25

Hello Friends.

206 I want to carbonate some parts of the interior of my Quiksilver vehicle. These places include radiators + door pulls and plastic part with tape. The reason for this is that these regions were worn out in time. The former owner also painted blue. But over time, those colors look bad. I thought I could produce an economical and long-term solution with carbon coating. I haven't researched it yet, but I went to 1 place, we can't cover these parts, it will throw carbon in 15 days. The reason was that it was plastic. I did not stretch the subject because I did not hold the eye on the man too much, but I was not convinced either. Because we often see drivers covering their mirrors with carbon or something in traffic. I would appreciate it if anyone knows about it and shares it.

Regards
08.05.2020 17:14 # 2
ufuk91
The man is right, I covered it in 5 days, but in 1 month began to beat. You open the air conditioner, the interior of the car is warming up, the coatings are loosening, you are falling, the ice-like coatings are shrinking from the car at night. I don't think the coating looks nice either. You can disassemble the parts of an auto painter who knows his job, put a sandpaper on the old paint and tell the color you want on the liner (usually gray is also the color of the vehicle).
08.05.2020 17:14 # 3
joraskimi
the way the coating is made and the way it is done is important. I made all the coatings myself for 106, there was no throw or lift. Honeycomb edges, door opening handles, ball mirrors, tank cover, even plate inscriptions.

08.05.2020 17:14 # 4
Barut
I did the coating, even though I tried so hard, it threw it a week later. then I painted it and it was so awesome, I think the paint will go, I can help you if you want both the exact solution and more original stops & nbsp; "Wink"
08.05.2020 17:14 # 5
Semih CAVDAR
The structure of the material is very important ... If the carbon coating material is of good quality (i.e. give more than 3-5 pounds of quality), it takes a purplish structure in the pre-coating process and its adhesive becomes ideal ... And let me say, the parts must be removed, the coating material it should be glued inwards from the ends of the piece, then mounted ... So it will be healthier and retain ... & nbsp;

It is also healthier if you paint as your friends say ... & nbsp ;
08.05.2020 17:14 # 6
ahmetismet
I made the coating myself, it's been 5-6 months no problem. I shared it before. You can have a look at the link below ... % DD
08.05.2020 17:14 # 7
Semih CAVDAR
[QUOTE = ahmetismet] I made the coating myself, it's been 5-6 months no problem. I shared it before. You can look at the link below… % DD
[/ QUOTE]

When I said material quality, I was talking about this ... You used 3M Brand material, it is the best .. It is a quality material ... My friend who opened the subject should pay attention to this too ... & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:14 # 8
umut_25
Thank you to all the respondents. The common idea is to paint. I left it to paint today. Thank you for your help. & Nbsp;

By the way, you are your own friend, who has a very beautiful hands.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 9
cey cey
When it fills the place to be covered nicely, it heats up well with the background machine, and then it bonds the carbon with the film screening, using the film screening, and then it heats it slowly with the help of the fund machine in the dry cloth. If you want to get rid of the price of meat,
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”