Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

CARBON CLEAN APPLICATION

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:16 # 1
Guests
Hello friends. I have heard that carbon fiber is applied inside the engine for diesel and gasoline vehicles. piston cleaning, injections, etc. It is said to increase the life of the vehicle's engine, as well as increase fuel economy. I found a place in Bursa, it is not too expensive and they can do this application. I wonder if I have any of you doing something like this? I am waiting for the idea sharing.
respects
the cecol 2011-04-13 11:12:12
08.05.2020 15:16 # 2
Serhun
I think you mentioned Carbon Clean. I was glad I had it built in a few gasoline vehicles (nissan BMW Mercedes).
The minuses are not recommended for vehicles with low mileage, and for vehicles with more mileage, they are not recommended because they will reveal capillary cracks and abrasions.
They recommend between 50-60 thousand and 100 thousand km of vehicles and every mileage at Bosch services.
08.05.2020 15:16 # 3
Guests
Yes, Serhun brother is right ... When I say carbon fiber, some people are covering their parts in the engine with carbon. My mind went there :))
08.05.2020 15:16 # 4
Mesut
[QUOTE = cecoli] yes, our brother is right ... when I say carbon fiber, some people are covering their parts in the engine with carbon, my mind went there:)) [/ QUOTE]

AlkışAlkış Perfect idea :)))) EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Star
08.05.2020 15:16 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = Serhun] Carbon Clean I think you mentioned. I was glad I had it built in a few gasoline vehicles (nissan BMW Mercedes).
The minuses are not recommended for vehicles with low mileage, and for vehicles with more mileage, they are not recommended because they will reveal capillary cracks and abrasions.
They recommend between 50-60 thousand and 100 thousand km of vehicles and every mileage at Bosch services.
[/ QUOTE]

thank you. I think it can be clean as you say. I have fiber left in my mind Sırıtma so there is a benefit to get it done, I say 70bn right now. let's see the benefit or loss of you in the coming days.
respects
08.05.2020 15:16 # 6
Guests
carbon clean is not a process for a short time so be crazy. In some places they put less than what is needed to reduce the cost and price. This time, the process takes less time and is not enough. be crazy ... for example, you have 50 to those who make 100 TL ... a little bit more luck :))
But the process done for 10-15 minutes will probably be a weakened speed ... because he said that it took an average of 45-50 minutes according to what our brother told me. showed me the bosch brand machine. he explained his features etc ... I'm also a liar :))
the cecol 2011-04-13 10:53:48
08.05.2020 15:16 # 7
Guests
thank you. I heard somewhere in the bursa, said the cost is 70tl, but how long does it take to learn how to apply them in detail Thumbs Up
respects
08.05.2020 15:16 # 8
Guests
If the vehicle is diesel, buy 3 tanks of Shell euro diesel + GTL technology. I had heard that it functioned somewhat carbon clean.
08.05.2020 15:16 # 9
Guests
um nice idea so the gtl that i use is so i see the benefit if i am not aware Embarrassed
08.05.2020 15:16 # 10
tigerland
I said the name has changed as well :) I know that Carbon Clean should be used especially in diesel vehicles. I called several companies, they asked for the km of the vehicle, they said they wanted 150 thousand in gasoline vehicles.
08.05.2020 15:16 # 11
metin
They make 100 TL for bosch car service, but as cem brother said, I don't know if they steal from the material.
I paid the vehicle tax by building credit card and gained free check up from bosch car service.
When I went, they checked from top to front, they did not even look at the front brakes, I asked why I did not look, they said the situation was good: D
Go to the place where you trust your craftsmanship rather than anlıcan price.
08.05.2020 15:16 # 12
metin
change title Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 15:16 # 13
Guests
Change in [QUOTE = text] header Thumbs Up [/ QUOTE]
We changed her brother :))
08.05.2020 15:16 # 14
Guests
I am waiting for the sharing of the friends who applied. thank you for your information.
respects Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 15:16 # 15
Serhun
There is not much problem in vehicles with Euro diesel, I also heard that Würth's CC fuel additive is good in this regard. In addition, every engine, every fuel, some carbon is formed in the engine and it is removed from the engine during operation. Of course, the engine of the vehicle needs to work for a long time during this disposal process. In other words, conditions such as stopping and stopping in the city and stopping without warming up accelerate the formation of carbon.
08.05.2020 15:16 # 16
SAVAS
I had 70 TL in a private peugeot service in Üsküdar in March. They put a bottle of chemical and 1 liter of diesel into the carbon clear machine. The fuel inlet and outlet of the vehicle are connected to this machine. It took about 1.5-2 hours.
a few important words from the master; they see that even the injectors that are clogged with this process open. The most correct way of doing this process was to say that the fuel and liquid put in the machine is completely exhausted or continued until it comes to an end. As a matter of fact, this process took a long time in my vehicle.
As mentioned by other friends above, half an hour cleaning does not provide any benefit. Don't get ripped off, especially ask about where you get it done.
After having it done, I can say that there is a noticeable relief and a little bit of power increase in the vehicle. work is much less jerky. On the net, some of them wrote silly things like psychological stuff in the positive comments made by those who made the carbon clear process. do not believe it, you will see it already during the making, your master is 4-5 minutes. The black smoke that comes out of the exhaust when it presses the gas to the end once in a while.
WAR 2011-04-14 00:14:25
08.05.2020 15:16 # 17
Guests
thanks for your sharing Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 15:16 # 18
Guests
Well, do the masters say the following km is done to vehicles, not to those who say?
08.05.2020 15:16 # 19
Guests
they say if i am not mistaken but i don't know what km it is
08.05.2020 15:16 # 20
m.peker
[QUOTE = WAR] I had 70 TL in a private peugeot service in Üsküdar in March. They put a bottle of chemical and 1 liter of diesel into the carbon clear machine. The fuel inlet and outlet of the vehicle are connected to this machine. It took about 1.5-2 hours.
a few important words from the master; they see that even the injectors that are clogged with this process open. The most correct way of doing this process was to say that the fuel and liquid put in the machine is completely exhausted or continued until it comes to an end. As a matter of fact, this process took a long time in my vehicle.
As mentioned by other friends above, half an hour cleaning does not provide any benefit. Don't get ripped off, especially ask about where you get it done.
After having it done, I can say that there is a noticeable relief and a little bit of power increase in the vehicle. work is much less jerky. On the net, some of them wrote silly things like psychological stuff in the positive comments made by those who made the carbon clear process. do not believe it, you will see it already during the making, your master is 4-5 minutes. The black smoke that comes out of the exhaust when it presses the gas to the end once in a while.
[/ QUOTE]
hello wonder where you made the carcon clean application
Page : / 5
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”