Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

car vibrates at first start

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:49 # 1
buraklee1
car vibrates on first start. & nbsp; On the way with gasoline, he takes 2 to 2 and loves it when he wants a pill and & nbsp; shaking the car back and forth. At that moment, it gets better when it gets LPG. & nbsp; They said it could be a pump for gas.

how many masters asked & nbsp; Someone said throat butterfly, we saw nothing. some said the gas pump. some said to the pistons the gasket is leaking water.

I was surprised where to show. I mean, if I connect this to the computer, it will show the bar of the gasoline pump and if it comes out, who will know where the problem is. you have to leave the night & nbsp; they say. But there is no one saying. [: @]

When you get lpg, the vehicle stops below 40 degrees in the morning. but lpg settings are fine. They said that if the gasket leaks water, the temperature indicator will be 100 degrees and above and they will love lpg grandfather.

car pejo 206, & nbsp; 2001 model. benzin lpg.

what are you talking about? "Cry"
08.05.2020 16:49 # 2
koliva
First of all, let's meet you?
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7516&title=yeni-yenler-dikkinine-konu-ama-reame-
08.05.2020 16:49 # 3
falan
the same problem is with me .. this event started after burning the gasket .. the vehicle is drowning in gasoline when lpg passes there is nothing like civi .. & nbsp; & nbsp; I wonder if the masters couldn't do it after burning the gasket? & nbsp; If I connect it to the computer, do we find out where the problem is caused?
08.05.2020 16:49 # 4
falan
?
08.05.2020 16:49 # 5
buraklee1
No problem when the vehicle is warming up. Waiting a little until morning or evening, it trembles a bit in the first run. The gasket was leaking water, said the mechanic yesterday. If it holds 50 TL gasket & nbsp; I was shocked by 225 craftsmanship flan. connect to the machine and find the problem .. no service here. & nbsp; How much does it cost to look at the problem?
buraklee1 2012-06-02 13:30:01
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”