Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

CAR VIBRATES AND WHICH LIKES A FAN WHEN I PASS 100 km/h

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
25.05.2022 19:29 # 1
A.AYYILDIZ
Hello, I just joined you. I bought a 2000 model 206 1.4 xr vehicle. I am unfamiliar with the car. When the vehicle exceeds 100, it is looking for a place to throw itself and there is humming, is this normal? I took the car to different motorists and they said that the engine was very good, I had the oil filter changes, I had the wheel alignment done, but it didn't improve.
25.05.2022 22:05 # 2
Turkmen
Hello, first of all, congrats on your car. The reason for the hum may be due to the car throttle opening more and getting more air after 100. The vehicle needs more power to accelerate after 100. Is this the first thing that comes to my mind, is the steering wheel vibrating when you say it's looking for a place to throw yourself? If this is the case, it may be due to uneven wear of the tyres, rim crookedness or unbalance.
25.05.2022 22:35 # 3
A.AYYILDIZ
Thank you so much . Yes, the steering wheel vibrates a lot, it gets hard to hold, it starts to travel on the road, then it sounds like a friction sound as if it is driving on a stony road
31.05.2022 07:50 # 4
A.AYYILDIZ
Wheel adjustment, balance adjustment, brake discs were grinded and pads were changed, gas adjustment was made, the problem was fixed, friends, maybe it will happen to you, keep in mind
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”