Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Car traveling when clutch is depressed

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:07 # 1
ilyasamca
Greetings,

While I was driving with my 206 Hdi car at a speed of 80-90 today, I noticed that when I pressed the clutch to change gears, the car pulls left and right. When he presses the gas, he makes the same trip. A stroll as if a force pulls you left and right. The tire air is ideal, the tires are good quality and new. Also, when I release the clutch, that is, when the engine engages, there is a "plug" sound at the bottom and the gear lever swings back and forth once. This happens with every gear shift.

Why do you think it originates? What is the solution? Why did such a breakdown stop yesterday, there was no problem yesterday. If you have encountered a similar situation, how did you solve it? I would be glad if he can give ideas with knowledge.
08.05.2020 21:07 # 2
boruc
The engine is probably made of transmission ears, it is useful to have it checked.
08.05.2020 21:07 # 3
sonerkyl
Just like our pipe friend said, have a teacher check the axles.
08.05.2020 21:07 # 4
ilyasamca
Thanks for the answers, when the engine starts to grip, except for the wobbling like floating in the water, there is a voice called "plug" when the brake is pressed, "plug" when the brake is pressed and "plug" when the brake is released.
08.05.2020 21:07 # 5
sonerkyl
I recommend you to have it checked as soon as possible, such as possible wedges.
08.05.2020 21:07 # 6
ilyasamca
Yes guys, the problem is in the transmission ear. The malfunction has been fixed, costing 300 TL in total. Thank you for your valuable information.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”