Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

car side standing sign

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:09 # 1
muratbasak
Ouch Hi guys, I just joined you. I will have a question, urgent ... There is a sign of the car standing next to the airbag lamp in a circle. Does anyone have knowledge of what this is the problem. I would be glad if you answer ...
08.05.2020 15:09 # 2
Guests
we'd better get to know you first ...
08.05.2020 15:09 # 3
muratbasak
Hello, I am Murat from Istanbul maltepe. It has been 5 months and I bought 206 diesel cars. I am very happy with the fuel, but I am bored when such minor problems arise. I said I would ask for help from here, so maybe I can find a helper ..
08.05.2020 15:09 # 4
muratbasak

Do you have any information, can you help with this? What does that sign mean?

08.05.2020 15:09 # 5
Guests
abs heat ...
08.05.2020 15:09 # 6
muratbasak
Thanks to the boss, although he was at work last morning, the firefight was off. What do you think I should do if it burns again in the evening, etc. So I would cause a big problem for me. There's a picture of the car standing right in the twill. I wonder if the car does not stand well ... I'm bored, too ...
08.05.2020 15:09 # 7
Muhammet CAKIR
[QUOTE = muratbasak] Thank you boss, although he was at work last morning, the firefight was off. What do you think I should do if it burns again in the evening, etc. So I would cause a big problem for me. There's a picture of the car standing right in the twill. I wonder if the car does not look good ... I am bored too yaaa ... [/ QUOTE] Sırıtma No, my brother has nothing to do with standing sideways. It shows that a breakdown has occurred in the brakes. Generally, it burns in cold weather sometimes. If it is burning constantly, there is a problem.
08.05.2020 15:09 # 8
Emre Ekrem
When "-" minus degrees, including zero "0" degrees, the ABS is deactivated and the vehicle informs the user that the abs near the freezing degree is disabled. This is the sign you see. It's not a situation that needs your mind. The system, which shows the vehicle angle, remains mainly in offroad vehicles and several SUV models.
08.05.2020 15:09 # 9
Guests
There may be a problem with one of the abs sensors. There may be a problem with the cables. I need to connect and look at the information as my brother says.
it is like a slippery road sign that the car is standing on its side, it is a sign ... :)))))))))
08.05.2020 15:09 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = undertaker] When zero is "-" minus degrees, including zero "0", ABS is deactivated and the vehicle informs the user that the abs is close to the freezing degree. This is the sign you see. It's not a situation that needs your mind. The system, which shows the vehicle angle, remains mainly in offroad vehicles and several SUV models. [/ QUOTE]
brother are you sure you said ??????????
I haven't heard of abs break out in my life :))
Do you think it makes sense to not have abs while traveling at snowy icy minus heat ... the abs that I know does not turn off in an absurd way. abs heat was not burned in my car once. I have not seen abs from the circuit in the car I used.
2004 we went to Kartepe with the corolla left and adapazarı. the temperature had been above -9. but when I braked hard the abs was working frequently :)) I was testing the grip of the vehicle. I came out with 4 michelin alpine a3 snow tires without a chain ...
Last night, I was writing -2 on the indicator of my car, I was especially braking, and I was testing the vehicle's grip on these snowy roads with these tires. he was working every time I press :)))))
08.05.2020 15:09 # 11
Guests
I have shared the picture of my brother with the text before, let me share it with you :))
If you pay attention, the tricks outside the round mean the lining.
the abs lamps are already in 2 forms.
either in the way we are talking about, or a circle that says abs in anyway ...
the cecol 2011-03-11 11:14:56
08.05.2020 15:09 # 12
metin
yes your abs light is on. I don't think it has anything to do with the coldness of the air because I used it even at minus 4.
If the abs light is not always on, there is a problem in the electrical component. It burned on my first run, the electric current was falling because it missed the crank pulley so it was burning I changed it again.
time has passed, when the engine is not running, the headlights, quads, in short, the devices that get electricity from the battery, after starting for a while, when the starter starts, it burns again because the battery is weakened. I tried it personally. now I will replace the battery, its life has started to run out.
your problem is electrical, it burns when the current is low, look at the battery and charger, the pulley, etc.
08.05.2020 15:09 # 13
Guests
Abs is most needed when traveling in degrees. If you will not get used to traveling on snow and ice on slippery ground, you should not work at other times.
08.05.2020 15:09 # 14
Guests
frankly, I have neither seen nor heard the abs break out. it is already inactive to the logic of abs. abs can always work. but it is activated at the fastest time in snowy icy periods when tire retention weakens or disappears ...
08.05.2020 15:09 # 15
Emre Ekrem
It does not work because it freezes and is disabled, the warning lamp lights up in order to inform the user.
08.05.2020 15:09 # 16
Guests
[QUOTE = undertaker] It does not work because it is frozen and is disabled, the warning lamp lights up in order to inform the user. [/ QUOTE]
you are wrong ... there is nowhere to freeze.
abs because you called ???
There is nothing other than sensor and abs motor that read the rotation on 4 wheels ...
wheel sensors are always active. As soon as dust turns on a wheel, it understands the sliding of the wheel and activates the abs motor and prevents the locking by creating a shock braking force on the side of that wheel ...
Have you ever encountered a situation in which you talked about yourself or another vehicle?
the cecol 2011-03-11 14:17:49
08.05.2020 15:09 # 17
Emre Ekrem
Thank you for the technical information, I said that it might have been because it happened to me, I did not say that this is for certain reason.
Abant and Kartalkayada came to my head and such a statement was made by my service Yıldırım Peugeot. Besides, except for the explanation, the brain and brake system of my vehicle was checked completely and no problem was found, my car was zero and it was under warranty.

As I have stated above, I speak according to my experience based on a situation that has happened to me.
08.05.2020 15:09 # 18
Guests

we are already doing debate here with us :))

lonely lightning peugeot nobody shook it very good now)) anyhow grenade free, shake the cek pin Gülme But I would have been interested to have you in the press 2 times ... neither in my father's xsara vehicle nor in my vehicle had ever been hic so far and I have never heard of anyone else ... Shocked
sure that every peeling in the services is not right. sometimes they speak out for purpose. They always say that transmission oil is the spinal cord. basically not like that at all ...
08.05.2020 15:09 # 19
koliva
[QUOTE = cecol of]

we are already doing debate here with us :))

lonely lightning peugeot nobody shook it very good now)) anyhow grenade free, shake the cek pin Gülme But I would have been interested to have you in the press 2 times ... neither in my father's xsara vehicle nor in my vehicle had ever been hic so far and I have never heard of anyone else ... Shocked
sure that every peeling in the services is not right. sometimes they speak out for purpose. They always say that transmission oil is the spinal cord. basically not like that at all ...
[/ QUOTE]

I agree exactly. Especially water transmission oil is a nonsense. In fact, it is called a spine in all vehicles, not peugeot-specific. As far as I heard, the expression of the spine was removed in the new models of BMW and was replaced by 100 thousand miles, or 160 thousand km.
Koliva 2011-03-11 15:54:03
08.05.2020 15:09 # 20
metin
[QUOTE = undertaker] Thank you for the technical information, I said that it might have been because it happened to me.
Abant and Kartalkayada came to my head and such a statement was made by my service Yıldırım Peugeot. Besides, except for the explanation, the brain and brake system of my vehicle was checked completely and no problem was found, my car was zero and it was under warranty.

As I have stated above, I speak according to my experience based on a situation that has happened to me.
[/ QUOTE]
Sırıtma
They say transmission oil is lifetime, do you think an oil can continue without losing its lubrication feature for a lifetime?
yes, it says service.
The man shook very badly, not water, it should not work. Also, what would the man in the opposite do?
While manufacturing the vehicle, they produce by making their tests according to every weather condition in every road condition. Do not believe in service brags.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”