Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Car Fault device Bluetooth

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 19:13 # 1
serdarkaysi
Hi friends
I bought my Elm 327 bluetooth diagnostic device.
Do you think it is good or does it cause electrical failure in the vehicle?
08.05.2020 19:13 # 2
erdemchetin
Indeed, there are users who use it on youtube. There are a lot of viddeos on 206. I don't think there will be a problem.
08.05.2020 19:13 # 3
pekmez006
I bought it, there is no problem, I was very pleased with 25 liras
08.05.2020 19:13 # 4
KIZILASLAN
I have it too, I can not connect it to the car. I tried it on Android.
08.05.2020 19:13 # 5
pekmez006
besides they sent me the original program, I installed a paid program of 19 TL on google playstore, I connected it to my android phone easily. I recommend you to watch a lot of videos on the internet
08.05.2020 19:13 # 6
Alicilik
ELM327
A simple protocol reader. It transfers the data received from the brains of the vehicle to other devices via USB / bluetooth / Wifi.

Operation for USB is easy. If your device recognizes the USB drivers, the process has taken place. If it does not, you can download the necessary drivers from the device's website.

The process for Bluetooth is about the same. The device usually comes out with the name "CBT". Try adding "0000" "1234" if you ask for a password when you make a bluetooth call from your phone or portable device.

You need to connect as if you are making a normal network connection for wifi.

There is software called Torque on Android and iOS. I use the free version, but if you like the free version, you can pay the full version. I can give a small tric for android devices with root access;)

Apart from that, I found a new software, more fun application I don't know if you heard about XLR8, but a more advanced version of it can be found in the "soundracer" android market. Definitely try. Apart from that, you can run several applications related to OBD and ELM327.

08.05.2020 19:13 # 7
Canberk35
I also have a bluetooth version. I think it's a pretty good tool for reading vehicle data. There are many people who use it. But I can not give more details since I could not communicate with my vehicle's ECU. I did a lot of research about the tool because I was unable to communicate. I have never heard of causing electricity or a different malfunction. The only thing to be aware of is starting to receive electricity as soon as the tool is connected. Even if there is no key on the vehicle, it draws power from the battery. Do not leave it on when not in use. You may be from your mind. :)
08.05.2020 19:13 # 8
SEZGIN72
Hi;
I have been using it for 6 months and it is constantly attached to the vehicle. It does not cause any problems and works quite well. I especially use it to measure fuel consumption. Besides, it brings you a lot of information about the vehicle. I advise...
Good luck with
08.05.2020 19:13 # 9
leader_devil
Although it is always plugged in my vehicle, it can be connected 15 to 20 minutes after starting the car.
08.05.2020 19:13 # 10
Alicilik
The attachment event is related to the software. Once connected in Torque, the next time you connect, the next time you connect. As I mentioned above, vehicles have different protocols. The software tries these one by one. When Torque is done, it saves the next time, connecting faster.

Be sure to try the sound racer application. Heleki is great if the vehicle has a sound system.
08.05.2020 19:13 # 11
leader_devil
I connected once and hit the car, run it back, start scanning again and count again 20 minutes
08.05.2020 19:13 # 12
Canberk35
I tried Scanmaster, Scantool, PcmScan for Windows and Torque for Android. All are available in full versions. I tried them all in full. Scanmaster provides connection with Elm327. Battery voltage etc. It gives information such as. When it comes to connecting with ECU, it gives "Unable to connect ECU" error and disconnects.

The odd part is that I made the connection smoothly in the 2003 model 1.4Hdi 307. My vehicle was 2005 (ie vanity without makeup-ie vanbus like the other) 1.6H. I could not provide the connection in my own vehicle. After a while I got bored and left. Either there is a problem in the OBD socket or Peugeot used a different communication system in my vehicle that it did not use in any of its vehicles. Smile
Canberk35 2015-04-22 17:00:47
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”