Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

capping and volume sizing

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 14:00 # 1
CIHANGIR_DONMEZ
I want to improve the performance of my 106 xs vehicle, I want to do cover grinding, thin gasket and graded exhaust chip tuning, I can also help me in this regard. LOL
08.05.2020 14:00 # 2
Guests
Wouldn't it be better if you took direct chip?
08.05.2020 14:00 # 3
hasimayaz
Vehicle 1.6 will surely yield. But a serious cost and a good master are required. At the same time, a solid timing will be required after such application, otherwise the valve bender is not even out of the way. If your car does not have a serious engine malfunction, I would say don't risk it. But if you say "get out" when the ready engine is finished, it's your choice.
08.05.2020 14:00 # 4
Guests
If you have a lot of money, enter the engine. But the money in your hand is just far enough to make the engine. Whatever the master does, whatever the master makes is that the engine keeps sewing for 1-2 months.
08.05.2020 14:00 # 5
sinan-s
I think it is not worth entering XS if yaw..GTI
08.05.2020 14:00 # 6
sam106
Come on brother bro you would be bad Big 20smil% to If you do it, do it well, put it in a short degree, look straight pipe Smile
08.05.2020 14:00 # 7
CIHANGIR_DONMEZ
[QUOTE = hasimayaz] Vehicle 1.6 will surely yield. But a serious cost and a good master are required. At the same time, a solid timing will be required after such application, otherwise the valve bender is not even out of the way. If your car does not have a serious engine malfunction, I would say don't risk it. But if you want to get out of it when the ready engine is finished, your choice [/ QUOTE] teacher, I want to put it in a complete maintenance because of this oil reduction, and I say that I will handle these things.
08.05.2020 14:00 # 8
CIHANGIR_DONMEZ
[QUOTE = sam106] enter bro you would be bad turbo Big 20smil% to If you do it, do it well, put it in a short degree, look straight pipe Smile [/ QUOTE] dear father always gti always gti xıc xs xy xy xy x LOLLOLLOL
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”