Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

??? Canceling the catalyst ???

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:15 # 1
volkanC2
My friends, I know that the fuel is a bit too much, I use a short distance in the morning and evening, okay, my rims are 16 '' but it burned an average of 16 liters in the last tank, but at 100 km, it is more or less exactly the calculation, but it corresponds to 75-80 cents. If it is 60 cents, I will accept this use as 12 liters, but I will not make any fanfare, but 16 liters are a little too much ..
I bought 33 liters of gas in the last tank, the light was on again at 210 km

Since I wrote about the topic that Salih brother opened recently, I am confident that I am going to compare your information.

So what do you say? What is the benefit? What is the harm? Does the car cause an electronic malfunction? etc?
volkanc2 2014-01-29 14:52:09
08.05.2020 18:15 # 2
volkanC2
Current :)
08.05.2020 18:15 # 3
Burak
I have no suggestion for a solution, but I can only say to God help you :)
08.05.2020 18:15 # 4
pusutr
Sir, I will not mention the catalyst, but I think you check the fuel hoses / system. Is there a hole in the hoses? Is fuel leaking or is there air in the fuel?
Because I also had something similar. The hose on my vehicle's engine was getting air from the joint. The fuel fell incredibly when I wrapped it tightly with electric tape. Even the sound of my car has changed. Thank you :)
08.05.2020 18:15 # 5
Guests
Unfortunately, I have no knowledge of Volkan, but I can direct it to the master
08.05.2020 18:15 # 6
furkanyakar
[QUOTE = volkanC2] My friends, I know, my fuel is a bit too much, okay, I use a short distance in the morning and in the evening, okay my wheels are 16 '' but it burned an average of 16 liters in the last tank, but it is not exactly the exact calculation at 100 km but it is equivalent to 75-80 cents. It is coming. If it is 60 cents, I will accept this use as 12 liters, but I will not make any fanfare, but 16 liters are a little too much ..
I bought 33 liters of gas in the last tank, the light was on again at 210 km

Since I wrote about the topic that Salih brother opened recently, I am confident that I am going to compare your information.

So what do you say? What is the benefit? What is the harm? Does the car cause an electronic malfunction? etc?
[/ QUOTE] Remove the catalyst, let's have a look. but definitely take the catalyst with the exhauster. will be effective if it is clogged. Don't forget to look at the air filter.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 7
furkanyakar
and don't have the catalyst cleaned for now. Instead of removing the catalyst, replace the straight pipe. here to try it, you can have this what I say is 10-15 liras but again I'm telling the catalyst not to the exhaust
08.05.2020 18:15 # 8
dukenukem82
Mercedes e200 kompressor does not burn this much in the city :) Catalyst cancellation means plus fuel but you do not notice it with this approach :))
08.05.2020 18:15 # 9
kuscu38
[QUOTE = dukenukem82] Mercedes e200 kompressor doesn't burn that much in the city :) Catalyst canceling means plus fuel but you won't notice it with this approach :)) [/ QUOTE]

I agree exactly. The catalyst sends fuel that does not burn in the engine and causes it to be burned. Even if it is clogged or full, when you remove the catalyst, your performance will increase significantly, but it will increase equally in the fuel. Believe IVECO is not on the buses :)))) One of the friends mentioned that there might be leakage in the leaking fuel pipes, the room might be possible. There are friends who can help you for these. If there is anything I can do, I will help you as much as I can.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 10
ahmed206
Wasn't it the duty of this catalyst to send unburned fuel to egr and burn it again?
Or do I remember it wrong ...

08.05.2020 18:15 # 11
kuscu38
[QUOTE = ahmed206] Wasn't it the duty of this catalyst to send unburned fuel to egr and burn it again?
Or do I remember it wrong ...

[/ QUOTE]

I do not know where it is sending but it sends back unburned fuel.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 12
furkanyakar
I do not know if there is an event you want to send the fuel back in new vehicles, but we don't have any fuel hoses from the catalyst to the engine in the 206s, and I don't believe that it sends unburned fuel back because I don't think fuel will come back from the manifold, but we can agree on environmental pollution, but another name for the catalytic convector. it is the catalyst. Its task is to convert harmful substances from the engine into harmless substances, exhaust gas passes through this substance and reacts while passing, that is, if it is necessary to open the subject, substances entering the catalyst entering NOx (Nitrogen Oxide), CO (Carbon monoxide) and HC (Hydrocarbons) undergo reaction and N2 (Nitrogen) ), CO2 (Carbon dioxide) and H2O (water) are discharged from the exhaust. The catalyst provides the catalytic effect device, the catalytic converter, the catalyst means the catalytic effect substance. Exhaust gases made of ceramic and passing through the catalytic converter, the pores of which are covered with catalytic effects (catalyst), react and turn into harmless substances. Substances entering the transducer as NOx (Nitrogen Oxide), CO (Carbon monoxide) and HC (Hydrocarbons) are released from the exhaust as harmless N2 (Nitrogen), CO2 (Carbon dioxide) and H2O (water). The diesel also has an additional system to capture soot particles and an exhaust gas recirculation system called EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation). Sometimes the cancellation of the catalytic converter comes up to improve performance. Although this process provides additional power to the vehicle, it is a situation to be avoided as it causes pollution of the environment. When harmful gases come out from the exhaust of the vehicle, ourselves and our relatives will suffer the most. Finally, the difference between the catalyst and the catalyst should be noted: the catalyst means the catalytic agent, the catalyst is the catalytic agent. Instead of a catalytic converter, it can also be called a catalytic converter. furkanyakar2014-01-30 02:23:55
08.05.2020 18:15 # 13
volkanC2
If we remove the catalyst further, it means that if the fuel increases, I will give the fuel my full salary to gasoline :)) now let me first go to the master and tell him about the situation, look at the car and connect it to the computer. I hope there is a leak from the barrier and it can be solved without any trouble.

After you take these steps, I will share the results and continue your comments on it, thank you guys.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 14
kuscu38
If the [QUOTE = volkanC2] catalyst is increased, it means that if the fuel increases even more, the fuel will give my full salary to gasoline :)) now, first I will go to the master to tell the master about it and look at the car and connect it to the computer. I hope there is a leak from the barrier and it can be solved without any trouble.

After you take these steps, I will share the results and continue your comments on it, thank you guys.
[/ QUOTE]

I hope there is a leak :) LOLLOL
08.05.2020 18:15 # 15
volkanC2
I took YakışıkLı to the master overnight and said that if there was no fuel leakage, he would definitely smell it, he connected it to the computer and there was no malfunction there. According to the use of fuel consumption, a short distance and a half times more fuel in normal cold weather means that your values are around ten years old and your fuel will return to normal as the weather gets warmer. I got out of there, went to my exhaust, and if you dismantle the catalyst, he said, "Do not even think about dismantling the car, it will burn 10% -30% more, nobody who burns less and says less, and I gave up removing the catalyst."
08.05.2020 18:15 # 16
furkanyakar
I don't think the vehicle will have much fuel if it is a diesel
08.05.2020 18:15 # 17
volkanC2
[QUOTE = furkanyakar] I don't think the fuel will affect the vehicle much if it is a diesel [/ QUOTE]

I am the liar of the exhauster :) If it is LPG, it does not matter much, but you will definitely cause it to burn much in gasoline.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 18
gecegoz
I guess your vehicle's factory fuel consumption values are as follows ...
There are different versions of c2 ...
Fuel consumption in the city 8.3 (7.6) L / 100 km Bu arabanın bilgilerini düzenle
Extra-urban fuel consumption 4.9 (4.9) l / 100 km Bu arabanın bilgilerini düzenle
Average Fuel consumption 6.1 (5.9) l / 100 km
08.05.2020 18:15 # 19
kuscu38
[QUOTE = volkanC2] I took the beloved to the master this evening and said that if there was no fuel leakage, I would definitely smell it. According to the use of fuel consumption, a short distance and a half times more fuel in normal cold weather means that your values are around ten years old and your fuel will return to normal as the weather gets warmer. I got out of there and went to my exhaust, and if you dismantle the catalyst, he said he wouldn't think it would be 10% -30% more burner, who would burn it less, and don't even think about removing it, and I gave up removing the catalyst.

my volcano, we already told you that the fuel will increase, bro brother :)))) LOLLOLLOL
08.05.2020 18:15 # 20
volkanC2
Some friends said that it provides fuel savings, some said it burns more :)
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”