Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

CAN YOU WRITE AN EMERGENCY ANSWER?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:13 # 1
Aykutemre92
I would appreciate if my friends can inform anyone who has happened before, I bought the vehicle 4 months ago in January. When I bought it had an inspection. Inspection date 2018.08.01 When writing GAS + LPG on the inspection paper of the vehicle, that is, the vehicle has been inspected with LPG, but only writes petrol in the license. Do I have to go to the inspection again to run the LPG in the license as well, or will I go to the notary and change the license?
08.05.2020 21:13 # 2
pusutr
I guess you don't have to do anything since the exam has passed.
08.05.2020 21:13 # 3
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = Aykutemre92] I would appreciate if my friends can inform anyone who has happened before in January 4 months ago. When I bought it had an inspection. Inspection date 2018.08.01 When writing GAS + LPG on the inspection paper of the vehicle, that is, the vehicle has been inspected with LPG, but only writes petrol in the license. Do I have to go to the inspection again to run the LPG in the license as well, or will I go to the notary and change the license? [/ QUOTE] My brother now needs to have a license for the operator, if he / she has the documents and project etc. of the LPG system in his hand, if you do not have it with his old owner. You go to the notary with a receipt and punishment,
I hope you are going to the notary with the lpg assembly bill and assembly project and the penalty and receipt you will be able to tell.
08.05.2020 21:13 # 4
sonerkyl
just like our friend @ Karacocuk24 +1
08.05.2020 21:13 # 5
ismailkaya
I think if he goes to the notary and writes lpg in his old license, reprint the license again in the notary public who had a notary's license spelling error. If it requests license money again, if this does not correct your mistake, go to the consumer arbitration board and complain
08.05.2020 21:13 # 6
pusutr
I do not think that a vehicle can go through the inspection without the invoice, project etc. documents of the LPG system. It looks more like a notary public error.
08.05.2020 21:13 # 7
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = pusutr] I do not think that a vehicle can be examined without the documents of the LPG system, the project, etc. It looks more like a notary public error.
[/ QUOTE] similar situation came to me 2 years after the LPG operation, I went to the examination without any problems, they give you another document for operating the LPG in the license, and I think that it has been so 2 days later after the tomorrow, the person who sold it to the friend has been so. The escape issue is close to the impossible because the officer prepares documents and offers you the example, and you see and accept the last notary, the master or the lady goes to the room looking at the last and approving, no one misses the notary.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”