Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

can you say the exhaust penalty rules

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:40 # 1
ziya alp
friends I want to get varex 206 in my car, I have a penalty of 206 TL, I know that the car is banned from traffic, but if I re-enter my inspection, I will remove the exhaust and get approval from the examination center?
08.05.2020 20:40 # 2
ggitaristt
Yes .. (Tractor + car park = optional) + original exhaust + inspection + warex again ..

Then back to top ..
ggitaristt 2017-12-07 02:45:43
08.05.2020 20:40 # 3
talip206
Just what the police wrote. In addition, the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization sends a separate fine and costs around 3000 TL (three thousand TL). No joke about it. In fact, the same punishment is written on the tip attached to the tip of the exhaust so that the exhaust only looks visually beautiful.
08.05.2020 20:40 # 4
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = talip206] Just what the police wrote. In addition, the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization sends a separate fine and costs around 3000 TL (three thousand TL). No joke about it. In fact, the same punishment is written on the tip attached to the tip of the exhaust so that the exhaust only looks visually beautiful. [/ QUOTE]

I understand the sound of the exhaust, how is the penalty written on the exhaust tip?
I went into the last application, there was mild wheezing in my exhaust, which I knowingly made. The officer checked and bothered. He said give me gas, give me high. Is there any transaction? I said no, I just said there is a tip. I passed, I went
By the way, if you hunt with varex, you have no chance. oguzhankucuk61 2017-12-07 17:40:17
08.05.2020 20:40 # 5
onlycihan
I do not know how you can withstand those sounds :) I get a sound from somewhere, I am tuning, I love the sound of the engine, I even say that I will insulate it, I actually need an electric :)
08.05.2020 20:40 # 6
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = onlycihan] I don't know how you endure those sounds :) I get the sound from somewhere, I'm adjusting, the engine loves the sound, I even say I need to insulate it, I actually need electric:) [/ QUOTE]

Mine is a real snarl. I don't tolerate loud voice either. I'll shoot a video sometime. There is no sound at low speed, 6 cylinder sounds when gas is exhausted
08.05.2020 20:40 # 7
StockingGTI
brother, how did we do this 3000 TL? 2 days ago, brothers broke up. 115 parking lot + penalty bidet 3000 TL. ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
08.05.2020 20:40 # 8
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = StockingGTI] Brother how can we make this 3000 TL 2 days ago brothers ç ç 115 115 parking + punishment bidet 3000 TL now hee bidet cops behave like a traitor ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused [/ QUOTE]

Unfortunately, my brother 3000 TL later comes in 1 month. recently, the glass flm has finished, now they are written directly from the exhaust. dont wear varex or something again bro original braking exhaust. There are even policemen, some of whom are punished, even those who are nikelaj.
08.05.2020 20:40 # 9
StockingGTI
Unfortunately, my brother 3000 TL later comes in 1 month. recently, the glass flm has finished, now they are written directly from the exhaust. dont wear varex or something again bro original braking exhaust. There are even policemen, some of whom are punished, even those who are nikelaj.
[/ QUOTE] valla aga what do I know I bought the car that pulled the broker 2 days ago, I bought it from the parking lot, but the bidet asked me to sit down, I do not care about the punishment, but I do not care about that but the lamb is sleeping in that parking lot and the car is said to the police and the brother said to the police I did not have the opportunity to go to the master, I did not even have a chance to go to the master, I did not even have a chance to go to the tow truck, I am not able to go to me, you can not touch me, you are okay, I am wrong, but I am unfair to behave as if we betrayed our state to our homeland.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”