Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Can you recommend tires?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Wheel Tire Selection
08.05.2020 16:11 # 1
mehmet eren
The tires of our vehicle will change at the end of this year. I can research from brands you are satisfied.
08.05.2020 16:11 # 2
Guests
What are your tire sizes? Let's recommend the model according to him.
08.05.2020 16:11 # 3
mehmet eren
I do not know what the size of the water is now. When the car arrives, I will look at it. If we buy a tire other than the brand we use, the question is whether we will have compatibility problems. Do you have any information about high speed tires?
08.05.2020 16:11 # 4
metin
I would recommend yokohama c drive, both quality and economical,
08.05.2020 16:11 # 5
DRIVER34
I am always on the side of the continient, is it psychological or what remains from the father .... though my car now has the energy of the muelle but there are more in the tire change, of course I think continental ... & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:11 # 6
Guests
Lassa Impetus Revo is the perfect tire. "Thumbs
08.05.2020 16:11 # 7
Guests
I had + cecoli + osman & nbsp; We use Kumho Ecsta SPT 195 55 15 ...
08.05.2020 16:11 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = by_ersin] I had + cecoli + osman & nbsp; We use Kumho Ecsta SPT 195 55 15 ... [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
I am very pleased with this tire. It is a good tire according to its price.
& nbsp;
I have tested many times on both dry and wet surfaces. I can say that my expectations are above ...
& nbsp;
But it would be wrong to compare with quality brands. Cunku Miel's 240 pounds to 120 pounds "Embarrassed"
But there are not so many & nbsp; differences between them. / DIV> CeCoLi 2011-09-30 16:41:38
08.05.2020 16:11 # 9
mehmet eren
You can install high-speed tires on your vehicle, which I saw in a paragraph, but we do not recommend you to install low-speed tires. -09-30 16:45:16
08.05.2020 16:11 # 10
Guests

a bi michelin dealer I knew had persistently recommended me continental ... I went and got continental eco contact & nbsp; for now I'm glad I keep it on the ground well ... < / FONT>

08.05.2020 16:11 # 11
sedataksu
[QUOTE = mehmet eren] I saw in a paragraph, you can install high speed tires on your vehicle, but we do not recommend you to install Low speed tires. / div>
You can use the higher one specified in the load and speed index of your vehicle, but the lower one is dangerous because the speed index is determined by the final speed of your vehicle. As you can see in the link below, the letters indicate the speed index and the load index. For example, the arc of your arc is 180 & nbsp. installed weight right & nbsp; & nbsp; 2000 kg & nbsp; Accordingly, the tire index you will use must be 84 S and above. If you use 8.2 R, your tire may explode and break when the vehicle is fully loaded and your speed is 180, because the wire and rubber structure inside will be insufficient. If you use 8.4 W, it will not be a problem since you will never reach this weight and speed. You will only pay a lot of money. Toyo is beautiful, but you may not find every measure in Toyo. # 102; ormati o n / tire-load-index.jsp "target =" _ blank "rel =" nofollow "> http://www.goodyear.eu/tr_tr/tire-advice/tire-information/tire- loader-index.jsp
08.05.2020 16:11 # 12
orhanax
I am using Michelin Pilot Primacy HP. It is a very comfortable and reliable tire. The only problem is that it wears out a little faster than other tires. I have used Bridgestone ER300 before; road holding is an excellent tire, but after using about 20 thousand km, it hardens well.
08.05.2020 16:11 # 13
Saleeh
Michelin Energy Saver does not use anybody yahu :) It is a nice tire with soft sidewall and minimizes road noise. We have this in two other vehicles. I am thinking of buying it when changing it.
08.05.2020 16:11 # 14
atakanka
I use bridgestone turanza, when I bought the tires, they provided roadside assistance for 1 year.
08.05.2020 16:11 # 15
dinoco
michelin or brisgs .. lassa no wonder from 3 brands .. expensive but bothering ..
08.05.2020 16:11 # 16
istanbullu_3886

MIchelin I would recommend tire violence as a tire retreaders want him the only presentation to know that Michelin's tires very beautiful road handling and performance and whose together very te soft tire that does not mean to break hard to the pits for obvious our expressway our turkey even like a molehill

08.05.2020 16:11 # 17
Guests
[QUOTE = mehmet eren] I saw in a paragraph, you can install high speed tires on your vehicle, but we do not recommend you to install low speed tires. >
& nbsp;
If you do not push too much, the brakes are very nice in terms of handling and comfort. Clearly, 185 65 14 to 195 55 15 & nbsp; Since the tire sideways, I understood how much the bridgestones I had used hardened on the contrary while it was softening on the opposite side ...
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
& nbsp; A really soft tire in Kumhoes. As for friends who use other knows. But when I want, I move the car like this. Ersin knows very well "Grin" & nbsp; I make a tire test "Embarrassed"
& nbsp;
When comparing, it is very important in price. Is mielel's twice as good as 2 times better than this? no ... But it does not replace mueller's place. forum.peugeotturkey.com/smileys/smiley4.gif "height =" 18 "width =" 18 "border =" 0 "alt =" Grin "title =" Grin "/>
CeCoLi 2011-09-30 21:21:09
08.05.2020 16:11 # 18
Guests
I use Goodyear EfficientGrip 205x55x16

and I am very satisfied. Very successful tires in terms of handling and comfort.
08.05.2020 16:11 # 19
mehmet eren
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = mehmet eren] You can install high-speed tires on your vehicle, which I saw in a paragraph, but we do not recommend installing Low-speed tires. Is there any accuracy to this. Well you have been using them for a long time. Are you satisfied with road holding?
[/ QUOTE] < div>
& nbsp;
If you do not push too much, the brakes are very nice in terms of handling and comfort. Clearly, 185 65 14 to 195 55 15 & nbsp; Since the tire sideways, I understood better how hard the bridgestones I used when hardened on the opposite side, while waiting for the suspension to harden ...
& nbsp;
A really soft tire in Kumhoes. As for friends who use other knows. But when I want, I move the car like this. Ersin knows very well "Grin" & nbsp; I make a tire test "Embarrassed"
& nbsp;
It is very important in price when comparing. Is mielel's twice as good as 2 times better than this? no ... But it does not replace mueller's place.
& nbsp;
When I say these, I must state that I am someone who does not know anything other than Yokohama.
[/ QUOTE]

Cem, I do not slide the tire "Blink" You said soft rubber. I was wondering if you had any problems. Would you recommend me the brand of spring with tires that I will buy a sports bow, how do you think Modacar is.
08.05.2020 16:11 # 20
mehmet eren
[QUOTE = sedataksu] [QUOTE = mehmet eren] You can install high-speed tires on your vehicle, which I saw in a paragraph, but we do not recommend installing low-speed tires. Is there any accuracy to this. Well you have been using them for a long time. div> & nbsp;
Here you can use the higher one specified in the load and speed index of your vehicle, but the lower one is dangerous because the speed index is determined by the final speed of your vehicle. As you can see in the link below, the letters indicate the speed index and the numbers indicate the load index. For example, your arc's final speed is 180 & nbsp; loaded weight right & nbsp; & nbsp; 2000 kg & nbsp; Accordingly, the tire index you will use must be 84 S and above. If you use 8.2 R, your tire may explode and break when the vehicle is fully loaded and your speed is 180, because the wire and rubber structure in it will be insufficient. You will only pay a lot of money. Toyo is beautiful, but you may not find every measure in Toyo. # 102; ormati o n / tire-load-index.jsp "target =" _ blank "rel =" nofollow "> http://www.goodyear.eu/tr_tr/tire-advice/tire-information/tire- load-index.jsp
[/ QUOTE]
So balance is not important here "Blink
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”