Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Can you raise the springs?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:16 # 1
Guests

Greetings .. friends, I bought a new 206 GTI, there are sports springs in the car. thanks

efe_senkad is 2010-06-12 18:12:24
08.05.2020 14:16 # 2
Long Beach
Use original springs
08.05.2020 14:16 # 3
BAHTIYAR

I had 206 gti in my uncle, a piece called horseshoes could be attached to the original plateau.

06BAHO 2010-06-12 20:37:00
08.05.2020 14:16 # 4
Long Beach
If it rubs with the original spring + shock absorbers, go to the service and consult.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 5
bugatti78

I also have 307sw, I am satisfied with the height of my vehicle and have original springs on it but I want to raise it a little more.

08.05.2020 14:16 # 6
Long Beach
[QUOTE = bugatti78]

I also have 307sw, I am satisfied with the height of my vehicle and have original springs on it but I want to raise it a little more.

[/ QUOTE]

Greetings,

Don't try to raise the original springs used by the factory.
This jeopardizes your personal safety. The problem is not in your 307, you complain
is the fault of the parking lot. Vehicle heights, thousands of test-trials and hundreds of R&D employees
It is done as a result of long work of the engineer team. In Turkey do not meet the standards hiçbir
road-pavement-parking lot dimensions are not a fault of the manufacturer factories.

If I try to write the dangers that may occur in detail, without raising with the bow,
believe you don't even read Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 14:16 # 7
serkan.ist
It is the first time I see someone who wants to raise a bow. Everyone wants to lower it. şşşaşşrıdımmm. :)
I say, do not put your child in the car with the springs raised.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 8
Guests

mine is not the original springs but the old owner of the vehicle got the sports bow

efe_senkad is 2010-06-15 17:23:17
08.05.2020 14:16 # 9
serkan.ist
[QUOTE = is efe_senkad]

mine is not the original springs but the old owner of the vehicle got the sports bow

[/ QUOTE]
Of course, if you don't have the power springs of the vehicle, or if you can't reach the old owner, you have the chance to find it from the protruding springs made by young people who wear sports springs that perform similar procedures in special services that replace these springs. But if you cannot find it, you will have to wear the original. There's no problem with that.
But you can not find the confidence and ease of use when you go on the winding roads, not only in the city but also in the city.
Although sports springs give a very safe ride, it gives the impression of sitting on the board while passing through the bumps. Sinirli
08.05.2020 14:16 # 10
BuRCaK
[QUOTE = serkan.ist] [QUOTE = is efe_senkad]

[/ QUOTE]
Of course, if you don't have the power springs of the vehicle, or if you can't reach the old owner, you have the chance to find it from the protruding springs made by young people who wear sports springs that perform similar procedures in special services that replace these springs. But if you cannot find it, you will have to wear the original. There's no problem with that.
But you can not find the confidence and ease of use when you go on the winding roads, not only in the city but also in the city.
Although sports springs give a very safe ride, it gives the impression of sitting on the board while passing through the bumps. Sinirli
[/ QUOTE]

Yes, I agree. The image and handling are nice, but I bounce like a phaeton in every small pit and every set. I will get used to it over time
08.05.2020 14:16 # 11
Long Beach
We discussed in another title (spring + shock absorber)

If the spring + shock absorber combination is selected according to the appropriate technique-brand-use purpose,
You have no complaints.

Expensive ones are not expensive for nothing.

For example, Cone yellow, hardness can be adjusted. Depending on the usage, hard or soft.

Long beach 2010-06-17 22:51:15
08.05.2020 14:16 # 12
Aytac
I don't understand how the fenders are sliding openly.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”