Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Can you help with pp2000 lexia 3 cable?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 21:11 # 1
recepagdas
Hello friends. I have a traction problem in my vehicle. For this, I need to read a few sensor values and perform a gas pedal butterfly calibration. I went to a few services, I explained the problems right away from the press and they say that they have automatic transmission revision with serious money. I'm sure I don't have any problems with my transmission, my gear shifts are silent and smooth like oil. The engine condition was about 85 in the expert. I think the problem is because of the defect of the Accelerator Pedal or the pedal was misrepresented to the car.
I always try to help friends who have problems as much as I can in the forum. Now I need your help. Do you have my brother who will allow me to use pp2000 lexia 3 cable between us? You have to leave the car and look at it, and there is no more than 200 300 mouths. At the end of this, mechul. Is there anyone who can help?
Thank you in advance.
recepagdas 2019-05-14 07:09:40
08.05.2020 21:11 # 2
sonerkyl
If we saw a few members of Istanbul, my teacher will probably help.
08.05.2020 21:11 # 3
maximusti
I have clone lexia 3, I have used it for simple operations such as cruise control and aux. I don't know how to calibrate the accelerator, frankly, if we can find a recipe, we can handle it.
08.05.2020 21:11 # 4
talip206
[QUOTE = I maximus]
I have clone lexia 3, I have used it for simple operations such as cruise control and aux. I don't know how to calibrate the accelerator, frankly, if we can find a recipe, we can handle it.
[/ QUOTE]
My teacher is in the gearbox section. It already writes in the description. It writes to make this adjustment after changing the accelerator pedal, throttle or potentiometer (idle sensor).
It was simple operation as far as I remember. He gives the commands himself. Take the vehicle to p or n, he says. He said, press the accelerator pedal to the end, then move the gear lever.
So even if I didn't remember the instructions exactly, it was a similar thing. It is very easy when you follow the instructions.
08.05.2020 21:11 # 5
maximusti
[QUOTE = talip206]
My teacher is in the gearbox section. It already writes in the description. It writes to make this adjustment after changing the accelerator pedal, throttle or potentiometer (idle sensor).
It was simple operation as far as I remember. He gives the commands himself. Take the vehicle to p or n, he says. He said, press the accelerator pedal to the end, then move the gear lever.
So even if I didn't remember the instructions exactly, it was a similar thing. It is very easy when you follow the instructions. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you.

If you want @recepagdas, we can try according to the desires of the suitor.

08.05.2020 21:11 # 6
recepagdas
It would be great, hodja. I was very sick in my fiat car with these breakdown programs. I did not use a Peugeot, but I do not miss it :) You have already applied some procedures. I also found an illustrated narration. It is a foreign site but it looks simple. I'm just not sure if my problem will be solved like that. Where do you live ?
08.05.2020 21:11 # 7
tolike
I have my old members Sefaköy idiom pp2000 come and go
08.05.2020 21:11 # 8
recepagdas
okay, my teacher will be very welcome. when do you become available? I sent PM. Thanks.
08.05.2020 21:11 # 9
x571
[QUOTE = I maximus]
[/ QUOTE]

The tiny Bluetooth devices we bought don't work?
08.05.2020 21:11 # 10
recepagdas
Unfortunately, they can only read certain codes from the engine brain. This lexia 3 cable can only be connected.
08.05.2020 21:11 # 11
recepagdas
Thank you @maximusti teacher. The problem was solved by introducing the accelerator pedal. Maybe I haven't written here. I press the accelerator to the end, but the reading in the brain was around 50%. So he perceives the half of the pedal. The solution was not introduced from the Sanziman section. When it says diagnosis of the accelerator pedal, it gives a warning like 'It has a new generation software that does not need to be recognized.' When you make a change in the engine coding section and take it back and save it, it gives you a list of procedures that you should do at the end. Stop the vehicle, wait 15 seconds, then turn on the ignition, press the pedal to the end, etc. I cannot fully remember. After this process, the car is like a zipkin. recepagdas 2019-05-14 07:12:50
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”