Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Can You Help With Door Damage

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 19:22 # 1
ahmet_bjk

Hello friends...

A minibus that came back to my parked car hit and damaged the driver's door. I prepared a record and said different ideas when I went to the body shop and I was surprised at which one to do. I would be glad if you helped.

He said that we will fix the bodywork that I went first and paint locally and said that local paint will not be determined.

The second bodyman I went to said that the Door should definitely change, even if it was fixed, he said that he could get wind or water from the above opening.

Third, the body shop I went to, if the insurance expert gives the door, we will replace it or we will repair it.

What should I do?

Thank you.

Damaged pictures of the vehicle:

ahmet_bjk 2015-07-30 04:15:22
08.05.2020 19:22 # 2
sonerkyl
Whether it is late, my teacher authorized service makes direct changes. find a good master i guess that the agreement with the insurance will fix it, the skillful master makes it well i recommend you to research a bakery find a place to paint
08.05.2020 19:22 # 3
emre41
it would be easier to comment if you add candid pictures of the door. Is there any muscle at the door? Is there a problem opening and closing? In addition, the door must be corrected very well, otherwise they will print the paste, and you will have problems in a short time. It is no longer for anyone's work. Still, it's not a job for a good bodywork master to fix it.
08.05.2020 19:22 # 4
ahmet_bjk

Thank you.

Inside photos of the door
ahmet_bjk 2015-07-30 15:27:24
08.05.2020 19:22 # 5
oguzhan29
abi solid body shop find the fix and make a nice local paint insurance does not give the original part if you pay the difference anyway you get it no replacement
08.05.2020 19:22 # 6
ahmet_bjk
I went to the service today, the insurance gives a side number, but we made the original from the insurance, the insurance pays the insurance and they said that the insurance is not pierced.

They said we would get the loss of value from insurance, and they would also provide replacement vehicles while my vehicle was in repair, and this would not pierce the insurance.
08.05.2020 19:22 # 7
samet206
First of all, I would like to mention that it passes in the insurance agreements, and the spare parts give the spare parts insurance. I am curious to say how long I would like to paint locally on this surface by painting locally and applying varnish to this surface.
08.05.2020 19:22 # 8
emre41
The door is corrected but its aesthetic appearance will not be very good from the inside. A little bit of work is done by the master. Your information. Get back again
08.05.2020 19:22 # 9
ahmet_bjk
Thank you.

He said that he would throw a complete varnish saying that I would paint locally.
08.05.2020 19:22 # 10
Turgutreis06
You need to find a skilled body master ...
Again get well soon...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”