Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Can you buy 106 gti?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
19.04.2021 09:13 # 1
Mustafacann43
Hello friends, there is a different voice from each head and I said I should ask those who know what to do, I said I have a siena car now I collect it after 2 months, I was thinking to sell it and buy 106gti when I finished it, my budget was 40 thousand lira but they cooled it a little bit, you can buy it for that money, you can't get rid of the expense, you can't get rid of the voice from all over income, you can not get out of the industry, you can hardly sell after buying something different from each head.I like to drive fast, so I had such an idea that when it cooled I had time to 1.6 saxo vts, they seem a little more appropriate and another vehicle in my mind is civic 1.4is hb they are 45 It can be found around -46, I say if I complete it a bit and buy a honda, friends, I am very hesitant, what should I do?
19.04.2021 13:01 # 2
x571
I'm using
306 sw. similar platform tools. I am pleased. Except for routine maintenance, I did not waste time. the vehicle has low maintenance costs. As far as I know, they are not vehicles with chronic problems.
I have the vehicle for 5 years. I knew the previous 2 owners. I gave 3-5 more and bought a clean vehicle. I recommend you look for something like this. Oh, they hit your door and rubbed your bumper, don't be obsessed. If you buy a garbage vehicle, it would be a problem if you buy a Japanese.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”