Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Can we write the book of AL4?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:02 # 1
Guests

My masters will have a request from you,

Admin friends can check my stay in the forum. I'm in the forum almost everyday Gülme and almost every day issues related to AL4 automatic transmission errors are opening up. Of course, it is normal that we will all write our problems and share what we know. However, there is a serious knowledge of our 3 friends whose name I mentioned about the subject. If you find the time you know, not piece by piece, write an article in one of the top corners of the forum. If they share their knowledge and experience under this title, in our other forum members. We have a serious information store about AL4.

I propose such a study to anyone who can contribute to the subject, especially our Alisuat, Metin, Koliva masters.

E.g:

1- In 4th gear, if your speed shows 90km / h while the engine is rotating 3,000 rpm, your solution is the brake sensor.

2- If there is an oil incontinence in your vehicle's gearbox that has not occurred before but occurs with oil change, your problem is extra oil. The transmission discharges this oil by spraying. The solution is to drain the excess oil.

3- ...

4- ...

like.

How do you think? Can we write the book of AL4?

I want to quote an amnesty, "

Educated people owe society. When they know how to do something, seeing that someone else cannot do it, and their silence is a betrayal of the society that educates them. "Niyazi SARAL.

the cover 2011-08-23 12:09:38
08.05.2020 16:02 # 2
Engin Tepe
Of course, those with knowledge. It would be nice.
08.05.2020 16:02 # 3
alisuat
Actually, when I have time, I can write a 1-2 page information under the name of bugs, errors and solutions, how to use it, what we should pay attention to. With the support of the masters in the technical part, of course, I learned most of what I learned in this forum, koliva, text, monur, berk I really went through a minimum of 1000 TL, thanks to this site, and 2 people dealt with their problems with valve replacement even though it was revised.
08.05.2020 16:02 # 4
koliva
It would be nice. I have an English document about AL4 transmission. There is good information, but the document is long. So don't ask me to translate it. If you want, I can also give the link of the English version. It's already on google. So let's put a picture of AL4 transmission Göz Kırpma

08.05.2020 16:02 # 5
Engin Tepe
Amma mixed haa: D
08.05.2020 16:02 # 6
metin
first of all, thank you all.
Kapagan would be nice, but we have some shortcomings, for example, I am researching that issue only because I research the problem and share it with friends who have the same problem when they have knowledge. In fact, over time, it can be gathered under a title, but the friend who has a malfunction opens up the subject immediately from the research as if it were only in him, we warn him, but we can not turn it down without help. Then, it is getting longer and more complicated.
I only pass our "monur" brother in transmission. Thanks to what I know and share, I learned all from him. I even think of going from Istanbul to Balıkesir just to thank you (:
I try to help as much as I can with the gearbox.
They say that the tailor can not sew the rip off, I have not been able to find the position of the reverse gear in the gearbox for two days, I will scrape the head, if anyone knows. Where exactly is the reverse gear of the AL4 transmission Sinirli
08.05.2020 16:02 # 7
koliva
[QUOTE = text]
first of all, thank you all.
Kapagan would be nice, but we have some shortcomings, for example, I am researching that issue only because I research the problem and share it with friends who have the same problem when they have knowledge. In fact, over time, it can be gathered under a title, but the friend who has a malfunction opens up the subject immediately from the research as if it were only in him, we warn him, but we can not turn it down without help. Then, it is getting longer and more complicated.
I only pass our "monur" brother in transmission. Thanks to what I know and share, I learned all from him. I even think of going from Istanbul to Balıkesir just to thank you (:
I try to help as much as I can with the gearbox.
They say that the tailor can not sew the rip off, I have not been able to find the position of the reverse gear in the gearbox for two days, I will scrape the head, if anyone knows. Where exactly is the reverse gear of the AL4 transmission Sinirli
[/ QUOTE]

What was the color of the sensor you inserted and stopped the engine?
08.05.2020 16:02 # 8
metin

yellow and dark blue (: I think the oxygen sensor ((

We looked at koliva murat brother and we couldn't find it in the servicebox. I wonder if you don't have a reverse gear. Can you check and check the documents in this transmission?
08.05.2020 16:02 # 9
koliva
[QUOTE = text]

yellow and dark blue (: I think the oxygen sensor ((

We looked at koliva murat brother and we couldn't find it in the servicebox. I wonder if you don't have a reverse gear. Can you check and check the documents in this transmission?
[/ QUOTE]

So does the car stop without oxygen sensors? Dil Çıkarma

I've been doing a lot of research since the morning. In fact, there are not many documents for AL4. I can always find resources from manual gears. But I found the following post:

MULTI-FUNCTION SWITCH

The multifunction switch provides the following functions:

• cut-off of supply to the starter excitation relay when the gear lever is not in position P or N
  • supply to the reversing lights, when the gear lever is in position R
  • indication of the gear lever position to the gearbox ECU
The multifunction switch is adjusted using an ohmmeter: in position N, the reading should be 0 ohms between the 2 pins coming from the switch (the direction of rotation of the switch is not important).
So your vehicles have one multi-purpose key and this key shows the jobs in the list above. One of them is to turn on the reversing light when you engage reverse gear.

Now what is this Multi-function switch? I'll write the next post because I will do the translation.

Koliva 2011-08-23 10:02:12
08.05.2020 16:02 # 10
metin
big brother (:
08.05.2020 16:02 # 11
koliva
This article I will write below is actually a problem and a solution in the form of a solution. Dokuman also tells us what the multi-function switch does. Maybe in the future, I am translating the document as if someone will encounter this error.

AL4 Multifunction Switch Error

Model:

All models equipped with AL4 automatic transmission.

Symptoms:

The big lights are blinking (Snow and sports lights are flashing at intervals). Usually these lights are also accompanied by transition problems in the gears.

Error Codes:

The following error codes can be seen on the ECU (I keep their English exactly).

1. Automatic transmission control unit. Permanent (intermittent) fault. Multifunction switch open / short circuit.

2. Automatic transmission control unit. Permanent (intermittent) fault. Multifunction switch intermediate position

Possible Causes:

1. Broken switch
  2. Switch setting is bad
  3. Bad connection

Solution:

Permanent error usually indicates that the switch is broken and replacing it with the new switch will solve the problem.

Intermittent (intermittent) error may indicate the probability of the problem of the switch setting being bad. This problem can also be seen if the gear shift between speeds is slow. Check the lights with the selected gear when the gear lever is pushed gently towards 3 while D is selected. If the D light goes off and the warning lights start to flash immediately, the error is triggered. Another method is to slowly shift the gear from 3 to D. According to the first chip, it is a bit more difficult to do. These are all possible indications of a setting distortion in the switch. Setting the switch will solve the problem.

If the above solutions do not solve the problem, it is necessary to check the cables and connections. Usually, we leave this time consuming and patience to the end. Based on my experience, I can say that the most encountered problems are either the switch is broken or its setting is broken.

You can see the broken contact points in the picture below.

Contacts

As you can see in the multi-function switch above, some contact points are broken. It seems that the contact material becomes sensitive due to thermal stress. The temperature on the transmission can sometimes be too high, and this high temperature makes the contact points on the switch very difficult.

Source: http://www.peugeotlogic.com
Koliva 2011-08-23 10:24:02
08.05.2020 16:02 # 12
metin
health has been a very good article for koliva hands.
Is the part we see in this artist a multifunction switch? how can we get the part number of it? and where exactly is its location.
08.05.2020 16:02 # 13
Guests

Okay here it is. Let Agaes begin Alisuat, open a title and share it, and then try to translate the article that Koliva mentioned. Could you share the link of Koliva article?

Metin brother, I already say that you are saying that, if we share the problems that we encounter and solve by ourselves through a solution, a good title appears.

Our Monur brother examines the article that will occur and completes our deficiencies. I hope he won't withhold your help.

As a result, we have a roadmap for our problems that we will all experience. It would be nice.

First of all, we are waiting for the article of Alisuat. If Koliva gives the link of the English article, we try to translate it or have it translated.

08.05.2020 16:02 # 14
koliva
Here is the link for Google:

Let's change the name in the title. I guess this is not good Göz Kırpma
Koliva 2011-08-23 11:50:50
08.05.2020 16:02 # 15
koliva
[QUOTE = text] health has been a very good article for koliva.
Is the part we see in this artist a multifunction switch? how can we get the part number of it? and where exactly is its location.
[/ QUOTE]

Yes this piece is multi-function switch. In the meantime, this is also called an ordinary inhibitor switch. I'm sharing his place soon. If i can find it Kahkaha
Koliva 2011-08-23 11:58:29
08.05.2020 16:02 # 16
koliva

The text was located just above the transmission of the multi-function switch. What if you can solve the following Gülme

B2CG79K1 - 206 AL4 AUTOMATIC GEARBOX

ADJUSTMENT MULTI-FUNCTION SWITCH

Gear shift lever in position N.

Slacken the bolts (1).

Place the multifunction switch up against the bolt (A).

Set the multimeter to the ohmmeter position and connect it to the contacts (2).

Rotate the multifunction switch until the circuit between the contacts is closed (R = 0 Ω).

In this position, mark the position of the multifunction switch (B) in relation to the automatic gearbox housing (C).

Continue rotating until the circuit between the contacts is open.

In this position, make another mark (D) on the automatic gearbox housing.

Rotate backwards so that the mark (B) is between the 2 marks (C) and (D) (middle position).

In this position, tighten the multifunction switch securing bolts (1).

Check the coherence between the position of the gear lever and the instrument panel display.

Source: http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk

Koliva 2011-08-23 12:06:04
08.05.2020 16:02 # 17
metin
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = text] koliva has been a very good article for your hands.
[/ QUOTE]

Yes this piece is multi-function switch. In the meantime, this is also called an ordinary inhibitor switch. I'm sharing his place soon. If i can find it Kahkaha
[/ QUOTE]
laugh let's find it, I'll find it, I'll give it anyway Kahkaha
I can't ask the service, what's the part number of this? Confused
08.05.2020 16:02 # 18
Guests
[QUOTE = koliva] Here is the link for Google:

Let's change the name in the title. I guess this is not good Göz Kırpma

[/ QUOTE]

Can we write the book of AL4? I changed the title to.

08.05.2020 16:02 # 19
metin
It is understood that I will go crazy or write your book.
08.05.2020 16:02 # 20
koliva
You may find the text as well. Maybe it will be easier.

In the connection cables shown in the picture below:

Green Connectors A1-A12: Multi-function switch
Yellow Connectors B1-B12: To Hydraulic Blog
Green Connectors C1-C3: Oil pressure sensor
Yellow Connectors D1-D2: Tribune speed sensor
Blue Connectors E1-E2: To the output speed sensor

Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”