Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Can we change transmission oil in every maintenance?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:49 # 1
Cecenow36
Friends, I have 206 automatic vehicles. Would I mind if I change the gearbox oil at any time, for example, if I change the gearbox oil in normal maintenance? What brand of gearbox oil would you recommend? Cecenow36 2018-03-29 13:18:31
08.05.2020 20:49 # 2
KILIC
No need to change it in every care, hodja. It will be enough to change it every 40 thousand km.
08.05.2020 20:49 # 3
Cecenow36
I bought the car 3 months ago, like most 206 problems, the mileage indicator worked and a working oil was changed. Cecenow36 2018-03-29 16:22:14
08.05.2020 20:49 # 4
KILIC
[QUOTE = Cecenow36] I bought the car 3 months ago, like most 206 problems, the mileage indicator is working and the oil has been changed. My question is, let me change the oil, by the way. My question is, I wonder if the gearbox oil is changed frequently. If not, I'm crazy every 10 thousand gearbox oil changes. [/ QUOTE]

Have a good vehicle. We wish you to use trouble-free trouble. Try replacing what the mileage indicator speed sensor was saying about 40-50 rubles. As far as I know, after the proper oil has been added, there will be no problem, teacher. Your first message did not say that your car is new, so I could not fully understand it.
08.05.2020 20:49 # 5
Cecenow36
. Cecenow36 2018-03-29 16:29:32
08.05.2020 20:49 # 6
Cecenow36
[QUOTE = KILIÇ] [QUOTE = Cecenow36] I bought the car 3 months ago, like most 206 problems, the mileage indicator is working and a working oil has been changed. My question is, let me change the oil, by the way. My question is, I wonder if the gearbox oil is changed frequently. If not, I'm crazy every 10 thousand gearbox oil changes. [/ QUOTE]

Have a good vehicle. We wish you to use trouble-free trouble. Try replacing what the mileage indicator speed sensor was saying about 40-50 rubles. As far as I know, after the proper oil has been added, there will be no problem, teacher. Your first message did not say that your car is new, so I could not fully understand it.
[/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 20:49 # 7
Cecenow36
Thank you very much I have already read the speed sensor I have read from this form. If not, the masters waiting like marten are downloading the gearbox for a screw ap open witness very much thank you very much thanks.
08.05.2020 20:49 # 8
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome, brother. There is no need to change the transmission oil of the vehicle in every automatic maintenance. Both liter is very expensive and around 4-5 liters can be changed around 40-50 TL. If the km dial fluctuates, there are two options, either the speedometer or the electric motor gears behind the gauge.
08.05.2020 20:49 # 9
Cecenow36
I thank you very much. You heard about 3 liters and what brand do you recommend in terms of quality. I said it will change completely when the selonites will change.
08.05.2020 20:49 # 10
Cecenow36
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] first of all welcome bro. There is no need to change the transmission oil of the vehicle in every automatic maintenance. Both liter is very expensive and around 4-5 liters can be changed around 40-50 TL. If the km dial goes and goes, there are two options, either the speed sensor or the electric motor gears behind the gauge. [/ QUOTE] Thank you very much. I said it will change completely when the selonites will change.
08.05.2020 20:49 # 11
M.Ahmet059
[QUOTE = Cecenow36] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] first of all welcome, bro. There is no need to change the transmission oil of the vehicle in every automatic maintenance. Both liter is very expensive and around 4-5 liters can be changed around 40-50 TL. If the km dial goes and goes, there are two options, either the speed sensor or the electric motor gears behind the gauge. [/ QUOTE] Thank you very much. I said it will change completely when the selonites will change. I hope it is speed sesor [/ QUOTE]
What is what you call selonite and what does it do?
08.05.2020 20:49 # 12
Beyinci_Ugur
Hi;
Your vehicle has an AL4 automatic transmission. Transmission oil and transmission oil filter should be changed every 80,000 km.
How many liters of USTA to replace solenoid valves in your vehicle. It knows which brand to put oil on. If the purpose of your research is to be done by a person who has not done this before, I would not suggest it to be done with information obtained through YouTube !!! Let's turn to the main question. Changing the gearbox oil in every maintenance can have negative consequences.
Because, as the oil works, the deformed wastes occurring in the gearbox decrease the viscosity of the oil, which reduces the knocks that will occur in the resulting abrasions. Continuous new oil will make these wear feel at all times. If there is no complaint in the transmission, the oil deficiency should be completed and used.
Best regards
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”