Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Can those who understand from the gearbox help?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:57 # 1
TaZ TanSeL CELT
I saw the same problem that I experienced in another forum in another section.

God's greetings with friends, I took a mechanic to a place where I found my truck because environmental'm not investigating, they took a nice price because I understand the issue, the problem likewise continues, the I want you (the solenoid for you replace and the Transmission oil) is really the problem is resolved, you have a service önerebilirmis can solve this problem, Istanbul doesn't matter any neighborhood, just help, thanks in advance for your interest ...

note: snow mode and sports mode lights are blinking when the car is running at idle but do not enter snowy mode, it enters snowy mode on steep slopes: S

TAZ TanSeL CELT 2013-09-24 15:13:57
08.05.2020 17:57 # 2
elestern
If you wrote in trouble, your transmission would be complete
08.05.2020 17:57 # 3
TaZ TanSeL CELT
snow mode and sports mode lights are blinking while the car is idling, but it does not enter snowy mode, it enters snowy mode on steep slopes: S
08.05.2020 17:57 # 4
ekinoks44
In my car, I had the same situation 2 years ago, while running, snow and stop were burning, but it was not entering snow mode. The car was going like a canon sometimes (especially on slopes). I changed the selonoids since then, the snow and S light have not been lit up and the car was good at pulling, but my km counter was not working and I had a gearbox revision after the knock started. As a first step, you should change the solenoids, I suggest you change it to the authorized service. I say wait especially when there is a discount in services, they are making 20-25% discount. Good luck with.
08.05.2020 17:57 # 5
berk2309
I do not understand my teacher, now I will tighten the car when I press the bole, I think it is cold or hot when I do it, when I stop and run, I do the same problem again
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”