Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Can those who have 206 1.6 8v car look?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:09 # 1
kaanbayuk
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mug5eg6soa8/xghwqargvbı/aaaaaaaaıim/fuow8uk3pdmtwkımp6edlrbf4lupr52ewclcbgas/s320/pr_01_1800.png

When you open the engine oil filler cap, do you see part 11. My vehicle does not have this part, the inside of the engine looks sibobs etc. I wonder if this piece is missing, it causes excessive oil discharge from the oil vapor hose. I would be happy if you help
08.05.2020 21:09 # 2
kaanbayuk
foto1

There is no direct valve when you open the oil filler cap.

foto2

My hair does not have this hair cap. Does anyone know the name of this material? Could this be the reason why oil comes from the oil cap and the oil breather hose?
08.05.2020 21:09 # 3
Frt-Aydin
brother, you don't have to ask the same question over and over again.
Of course, there is something to do with the oil vapor hose.
But if it is at normal level, there is no problem with the oil.
At the same time, it is lubricating in the butterfly with that steam

08.05.2020 21:09 # 4
kaan206
Thanks for the CVP. I searched for this piece on the net, I could not find it. I think it's not sold as a spare part. I'll try my luck at the publishers. According to what you say, the fact that more oil comes from the oil steam pipe in a vehicle that is important and must be a deficiency of this part.
Part of the name of the engine deflector TAPA, I not know what name they give the turkey.
kaan206 2019-02-17 18:25:48
08.05.2020 21:09 # 5
Frt-Aydin
[QUOTE = kaan206] thanks for the cvp. I searched for this piece on the net, I could not find it. I think it's not sold as a spare part. I'll try my luck at the publishers. According to what you say, the fact that more oil comes from the oil steam pipe in a vehicle that is important and must be a deficiency of this part.
Part of the name of the engine deflector TAPA, I not know what name they give the turkey.
[/ QUOTE]

Do not do everything on the internet, go to the auto industry in your area and contact the parts.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”