Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Can those who cancel the floor help?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:18 # 1
staticxxx
Friends canceled the floor in my car. 206 1.6 8v 90hp. We went on examination and we went from the empty one. with one oxygen sensor, no fault light or burning. there is lack of life at low rpm but it is very good after 3000-3500.
Friends, there is a smell. friends, how this smell passes without the coat
08.05.2020 19:18 # 2
outlaw
I don't have a catalyst, but no smell ...
08.05.2020 19:18 # 3
staticxxx
While the car is running, I go behind it and it smells like a dead exhaust. We think we burn corpses in the engine. I'm hurting with the police who will be in trouble for that smell. take this take it in and get it LOLLOLLOL
Do you have lpg teacher? I do not have. direct 95 octane. I gave the enthusiasm. I'm drowning alone, call me LOLLOLLOL
08.05.2020 19:18 # 4
staticxxx
the oxygen sensor was broken. engine warning light was on. The car was not going to give the oxygen sensor bad warning at pp2000. I bought and bought bosch brand zero did not give any warning There is no problem going in the study. traction or something great. starts in one starter. There is no jolt. exhaust manifold, pipe after manifold original. the middle exhaust rear exhaust was fitted with the side industry zero. There is no sound pale explosion. most king motor masters looked. burning is very good. he says there is no problem. I don't want to have a floor. How can I cut this unfolded scent?
08.05.2020 19:18 # 5
outlaw
I HAVE A VERY INTERMEDIATE EVENT I HAVE WHAT THE FIRST SILENCER AND CATALIZER HAS 48 FLAT PIPES AND END SILENCERS BUT NO SMELLS ...
WHAT IS THE FIBER FALAN BURNING IN THE EXHAUST ???
08.05.2020 19:18 # 6
staticxxx
When I picked up the car, the center was perforated from the edge of the exhaust, and the rear exhaust was the 106 muffler. There was a smell at that time. The pipes have replaced the middle exhaust and the rear exhaust. fiber burning came to my mind. Come on, it was burning in the first or it is burning in the second. Those who say that there is a smell after the cancellation of the floor does not exist. here I am hanging out. why do smells smell, why not smell do not smell. I want a car that doesn't smell, I'm calling out to the authorities. car smells. make a car that doesn't smell LOLLOLLOL
08.05.2020 19:18 # 7
outlaw

WHEN I HAVE FULL REVERSE CATALYST CLIENT, I HAVE HEARED THROUGH BREAKED EGGS.

If you want a car that does not smell, it will be to install the single-acting catalyst or I will give you my car ...
LOLLOL
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”