Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Can the Peugeot 206 1.4 throttle be repaired?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:45 # 1
emoem
Hello everybody,
Peugeot 206 My Comfort 1.4 Gasoline vehicle has a problem of self-supplying gas. From time to time, while driving on the road, the vehicle suddenly stops eating gas and proceeds at idle. Although it is loaded on the accelerator, it definitely does not eat gas. Sometimes when I turn the ignition off and on, it starts to eat gas, but at times, I have to remove and plug in the battery terminal to solve this problem. The temperature indicator was faulty. We solved this problem by changing the thermostat. Spark plug was malfunctioning. It changed in spark plugs. I have a shaking problem in my vehicle. The problem of shaking occurred after the spark plugs changed and oil was maintained. LPG is installed in the vehicle. The problem arises in both LPG and gasoline. The fault light is on in the vehicle. I showed it to a few repairmen. The throttle (or throat throttle, I do not know what is the exact distinction) is cleaned by adapting by clearing it, although the problem is repeated for a short time. It is said that the throat butterfly should change. However, the price is too high for me. In some forums they say that this piece can be repaired. I think his potentiometer was changing. However, my mechanic says that the potentiometer is inside the throttle and that the replacement of the potentiometer cannot be tried in these models and the complete throttle will be replaced.
My question is friends; Is throttle repair available for these models? Or is it necessary to replace it completely?
I would be glad if our friends who have exact knowledge answer.
Best regards.

08.05.2020 20:45 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all welcome to us. One of the most common lpg vehicles encountered is that the condition will not easily malfunction in the throttle, but it may be faulty. The repair is not possible, the helical is in an electronic part and the electric motor is unfortunately a change, but if it is defective. First of all, to solve this problem, make the lpg system passive for a while, get on the gas so that the car's map settings are corrected, first of all, let the car run properly on the gas, how much the price given to you, hodja. Quitting will be more convenient to look clean.

08.05.2020 20:45 # 3
emoem
Hello sonerkyl,
We're [I'm] glad to be here. First of all, thank you for your answer. the problem actually existed before installing LPG. LPG continued after it was installed. I will still try to use it for a while on your recommendation. Anyway, I did not understand how this throttle was broken. If I understand some of the cars, I will clarify the problem with trial and error, but since I do not know about it, we have to believe what the masters say. The price given to me was something like 800TL. I don't know how much I can count on the parts that come out.

08.05.2020 20:45 # 4
sonerkyl
I would like to ask you, my teacher will be certain that after you put on the part, the vehicle will start to work regularly. As I said, it's not a piece that breaks down easily. Well, did I connect any computer and look at the fault code, sir?
08.05.2020 20:45 # 5
talip206
I think you should have the coil checked. The faults you mentioned may also be related to the coil. If the coil is broken, it will break the spark plug. Perhaps the cause of the spark plug failure is the coil. talip206 2018-02-05 18:27:24
08.05.2020 20:45 # 6
emoem
It is connected to the PC but I don't know what the malfunction code shows, obviously. I know they deleted the fault code, but soon the fault light turns on again. Do I need to go to the auto electrician for the coil? In addition, there was no flickering in the car, whatever happened, when the spark plugs changed, the same flickering problem occurred on the same day.
08.05.2020 20:45 # 7
emoem
You can track the status of my car from this link https://youtu.be/Gx447qpqr2w

08.05.2020 20:45 # 8
cuneytkad
First of all, my teacher. Although the same problem is not exactly one, I also have it. When driving on the road with the vehicle, the car gives gas at 2000-3000 revolutions that you know when idling. I do not press the gas at all until it gets hot. everyone looks at me when they stop at traffic lights. the vehicle screams as if the bottom gas. The engine gets hot, but the traction of the car has dropped. I think it happens for the same reasons.

everyone knows that 206 is a very serial car. that series in my car disappeared. The car gas, which has grown as if it was crazy when it made half a gas, seems like a nap, even though I put it to the end. This situation is missing my sleep. I went to 10 masters, 9 said the throat butterfly. The 10th master said that the engine will come down;) If I say 9 masters, I have changed the throat butterfly that they know. Clearing is a temporary solution because it also happened to my friends throat butterfly issue.
Anyway, the master changed the master. I bought the car, I'm going again, did the same. there is a fall in traction. the car yells at idle again. I called the evening, I told the master about the situation. He said let's connect to the computer and see. (since it was so I couldn't say why you didn't look at first but whatever)

Now, there are many friends who are facing this problem in the forum, but I think they all solved it with a throttle. Unfortunately, butterfly replacement was not a problem for my problem. Are there friends who follow the same method and solve problems? He said let's look again, but I have neither time nor money to solve problems with trial and error method. If it connects to the computer, does the problem come out absolutely?

Unfortunately, there are many masters who speak by heart. I don't know who is giving them the master certificate. There is a spark plug without looking at the car. "A few of the spark plugs do not fall," he said. someone says when i come across it says the engine will land. Do I find them, or are the real masters so much?

Sorry I wrote a little messy and long. It bothers me very much, the condition of the car does not come to me. I expect help from friends who have such troubles and resolved the problem.
Best regards.
08.05.2020 20:45 # 9
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = cuneytkad] First of all, hodja. Although the same problem is not exactly one, I also have it. When driving on the road with the vehicle, the car gives gas at 2000-3000 revolutions that you know when idling. I do not press the gas at all until it gets hot. everyone looks at me when they stop at traffic lights. the vehicle screams as if the bottom gas. The engine gets hot, but the traction of the car has dropped. I think it happens for the same reasons.

everyone knows that 206 is a very serial car. that series in my car disappeared. The car gas, which has grown as if it was crazy when it made half a gas, seems like a nap, even though I put it to the end. This situation is missing my sleep. I went to 10 masters, 9 said the throat butterfly. The 10th master said that the engine will come down;) If I say 9 masters, I have changed the throat butterfly that they know. Clearing is a temporary solution because it also happened to my friends throat butterfly issue.
Anyway, the master changed the master. I bought the car, I'm going again, did the same. there is a fall in traction. the car yells at idle again. I called the evening, I told the master about the situation. He said let's connect to the computer and see. (since it was so I couldn't say why you didn't look at first but whatever)

Now, there are many friends who are facing this problem in the forum, but I think they all solved it with a throttle. Unfortunately, butterfly replacement was not a problem for my problem. Are there friends who follow the same method and solve problems? He said let's look again, but I have neither time nor money to solve problems with trial and error method. If it connects to the computer, does the problem come out absolutely?

Unfortunately, there are many masters who speak by heart. I don't know who is giving them the master certificate. There is a spark plug without looking at the car. "A few of the spark plugs do not fall," he said. someone says when i come across it says the engine will land. Do I find them, or are the real masters so much?

Sorry I wrote a little messy and long. It bothers me very much, the condition of the car does not come to me. I expect help from friends who have such troubles and resolved the problem.
Best regards.
[/ QUOTE]

My teacher is really hard to find masters at this time, they are all playing from a separate wire. They suggest a lot of rain auto in facebook group. ecu sockets checked?
08.05.2020 20:45 # 10
emoem
cüneyt bey hello,
get well soon. I showed the tool to more than one mechanic like you (the handyman mentioned. they all said the throat butterfly will change. but before I say that, is there an air leak in this car? I don't know if there is a problem with the sensors or something, they say that the throat butterfly will change directly. I can not believe that this problem will be solved by changing my throat butterfly in some way, and therefore I still get into the vehicle in the same way, as I saw in your example, your money that you earned with thousands of difficulties wasted by changing the throat butterfly and examples like this are on the internet. I do not understand if the masters cannot test this part with a throat butterfly that has been used before and replacing it (maybe they are doing this by authorized services).
In my research, it was written that this problem may also be caused by the malfunction of one of the heat sensors. I had read the ones who solved this problem by changing the temperature sensor before. my thermostat was broken and I changed it but my problem was not solved. If you have a situation like this, if you want to have them checked.
I live in Izmir, but believe me, I do not know who to entrust the car.
I ask my friends in the forum. Is there a service in Izmir that can solve this point by shot?
I also prepared a document about the problems of my vehicle. I also copy the sales in this document below.
My vehicle is a 2008 Model Peaugeot 206 Comfort 1.4 Gasoline. My car has a problem of self-gasping. There is LPG in the vehicle but this was also before installing LPG.
From time to time, the vehicle releases its own gas (releasing and releasing up to 1500-2000 revolutions) in less ways than at times.
The throat butterfly has been cleaned and reset 2-3 times, but the problem recurs.
There is also the problem of stopping while idling. However, stopping does not always happen.
Along with the problem of self-supplying gas in the vehicle, there is a problem of not eating gas. No matter how much I press the gas, the speed does not increase, the vehicle is idling.
I remove the battery terminal of the vehicle and press the contact (to reset the capacitors by unloading) and the problem is solved. The vehicle starts to eat gas, but the problem recurs soon.
The malfunction light is on continuously but sometimes the vehicle is operating normally and the malfunction light is off (rarely).
5-6 months ago, the vehicle did not cause such problems, but when the air conditioner was started, the fault appeared immediately.
The temperature indicator was defective. We solved the indicator problem by changing the thermostat, but the problem continues.
When the problem of self-gasing occurs, the vehicle operates extremely loud (like a diesel vehicle). If I do not have an idle problem at that moment, it disappears in the noise. I shot this in 3 different videos. Videos are available at:

08.05.2020 20:45 # 11
emoem
[QUOTE = emoem] cüneyt bey hello, get well soon. I showed the tool to more than one mechanic like you (the handyman mentioned. they all said the throat butterfly will change. but before I say that, is there an air leak in this car? I don't know if there is a problem with the sensors or something, they say that the throat butterfly will change directly. I can not believe that this problem will be solved by changing my throat butterfly in some way, and therefore I still get into the vehicle in the same way, as I saw in your example, your money that you earned with thousands of difficulties wasted by changing the throat butterfly and examples like this are on the internet. I do not understand if the masters cannot test this part with a throat butterfly that has been used before and replacing it (maybe they are doing this by authorized services). In my research, it was written that this problem may also be caused by the malfunction of one of the heat sensors. I had read the ones who solved this problem by changing the temperature sensor before. my thermostat was broken and I changed it but my problem was not solved. If you have a situation like this, if you want to have them checked. I live in Izmir, but believe me, I do not know who to entrust the car. Is there a service in Izmir that can solve this point shot? I also prepared a document about the problems of my vehicle. I copy the sales in this document below. My car is the 2008 Model Peaugeot 206 Comfort 1.4 Gasoline. My car has a problem of self-gasping. The vehicle is equipped with LPG, but this was also true before installing LPG • The vehicle is occasionally violent (gas-releasing up to 1500-2000 rpm) and occasionally releases gas on its own. • Throat butterfly was cleaned 2-3 times and reset but the problem is repeated • There is also the problem of stopping while idling. However, stopping does not always happen. • Along with the problem of self-supplying gas in the vehicle, the problem of not eating gas occurs. No matter how much I press the gas, the speed does not increase, the vehicle is idling. • I remove the battery terminal of the vehicle and press the contact (to reset the capacitors by unloading) and the problem is solved. The vehicle starts to gas, but the problem recurs soon. • The fault light is on continuously but sometimes the vehicle operates normally and the fault light goes out (rarely). • 5-6 months ago, the vehicle did not cause such problems, but the fault appeared immediately when the air conditioner was started. We solved the indicator problem by changing the thermostat, but the problem continues. • When the problem of self-gasing occurs, the vehicle operates extremely loud (like a diesel vehicle). If I do not have an idle problem at that moment, it disappears in the noise. I shot this in 3 different videos. The videos are available at the following addresses: https://youtu.be/i30yY39cNjQhttps://youtu.be/D3usiVPwFcghttps://youtu.be/s7K6LWo7c0küldü/QUOTE] In addition, the spark plugs have changed in the vehicle. I also had oil and filter maintenance. When I got the car, I noticed that the car had a tremor. I did not understand why this situation occurred. I'm so bored that I don't have to deal with the masters.
08.05.2020 20:45 # 12
cuneytkad
thank you sonerkyl and my emoem teacher. I see that the number of those who are troubled by the master is considerably high. Actually, it is not the car that upset us, but there are very few masters who can solve this work by making a point shot. Believe me, I can not get the car to be washed. I'll take the annual track next week, then let me go to the rain auto. I looked at the group, everyone praises.

our emoem teacher problem is probably the same as you. The malfunction lamp does not light up on me, but other things you have mentioned. Because of this, believe me, I am very uneasy, I try not to get on the car as much as possible. If I find a proper master and my problem is solved, I will definitely tell you the reasons in detail. If there are friends solving this type of problem, we are waiting for their help.
08.05.2020 20:45 # 13
emoem
Cüneyt Bey
I will be waiting for your information. Please do not forget to post on the forum. At least those who have our problems will also benefit from your experience.
Best regards.
08.05.2020 20:45 # 14
cuneytkad
[QUOTE = I emoe]
Cüneyt Bey
I will be waiting for your information. Please do not forget to post on the forum. At least those who have our problems will also benefit from your experience.
Best regards.
[/ QUOTE]

I went to a master who was referred to as my teacher today. As soon as he opened the hood, he looked at the hose that entered the air flowmeter. that hose cracked from the bottom. played with the hose and the way the car started and its voice changed instantly. I said, does this effect on traction? There are 2 hoses, both of them are cracked. I left the vehicle tomorrow, I saw it with my eyes, the problem is probably there. I searched a little bit about the problem of air acmetmeter and I had one to one. I will buy it tomorrow, I will check the car again and see if it is really there, but as far as I see, there is a problem. You can take a look at it, maybe there is a problem like this. I hope these are simple things.
08.05.2020 20:45 # 15
emoem
hello cuneyt bey
Thank you for your feedback.
You said I will buy the vehicle tomorrow. can I find out what is the latest situation? Has your problem improved?
08.05.2020 20:45 # 16
cuneytkad
Hello teacher, I bought the car half an hour ago. There is congested traffic and excessive rain in Antalya, so I did not have the opportunity to try it fully, but the gas supply was stopped at idle. There was a bit of a twist on the way, but I know that most vehicles make it when it's cold. the voice of the vehicle has also changed. I tried at high speeds, but I will try and write at the first opportunity. Are there any changes to your problem?
08.05.2020 20:45 # 17
emoem
cüneyt bey hello
I have not yet intervened in my vehicle. As you are told, 3 repairmen will say the throttle will change. I want to make sure all checks are done before replacing this as it is an expensive item. so I care about the feedback from you. at the same time, I continue to investigate the causes on the internet.
As you know, there are problems of idling in the car and not eating gas. When I remove the battery terminal and wait for a while after inserting the terminal again, the car starts to eat gas (I think the memory of the vehicle is being reset because the time and date settings are reset and the CD starts playing on the auto tape). If I could get the exact answer to the reason for this, I will have the necessary intervention, but the money is hard to earn in this period. I do not want to be faced with a different piece of approach that did not change the piece directly.
The masters who read these writings say: "The people who told the man do not change it because the piece will change. I also say to them that Cüneyt Bey said that 9 different master throttle will change and changed, but the problem came out of the hose crack. Examples like this are many on the Internet.
If there are masters who really know, please write the parts that need to be checked first.
Best regards.

I emoe 2018-02-27 17:28:52
08.05.2020 20:45 # 18
cuneytkad
I agree with what you write to the point. He just gave gas again while he was freezing from my brother. almost to enter the cutter. the whole site woke up. Okay, let's get a little bit of imbalance when it's cold, but it's something else. Believe me, I was confused the way I went every day. I'm sure the viewers will be amazed if I can capture that sudden video.

The master changed the pipes from the intake manifold to the top cover of the engine. I even said that that if there is another biscuit connected to the computer, call me and we will do it. I got it, said no trouble. I wonder if all the details show only the peugeot pp2000. I don't know if every diagnostic device shows the same thing. Besides, my malfunction light did not burn.

There is someone who says that this problem will be caused by the oxygen sensor. There is someone who says from the coil. I research every day every minute on the net.

Whatever the problem of idling is, it is very frustrated that it falls off the wheel and I do not get into the car. I started to concentrate on the press pad clearly. I went from the money now, if someone could solve the problem, I would never be exhausted.

When it comes to your problem, if the master you show shows a lot of insistence, let's understand the butterfly. If I don't have a problem, say I don't pay. Unfortunately, I have respect for the sweat of the forehead, but now I think of speaking like that from the very beginning. I'm so sick of it now. Friday, I will go to the repair shop, which is called very well and only peugeot cars. Let's see what they will say. sleep was haram until I got this done. I hope yours will be resolved as soon as possible. I follow them so much.
08.05.2020 20:45 # 19
emoem
Cüneyt Bey,
Get well soon. The idea of getting along from the beginning is good, but I don't think any service will accept it. I think that instead of a defective product, a consignment (second-hand product that is sure to be sound) should be installed by the services and the customer should test the vehicle with this product for a while. After making sure that the problem is corrected, this product should be replaced by a new one (zero product) by the same service. During the use of the consignment product for testing purposes, this product can be invoiced to the customer from the beginning (for the service to guarantee itself) and since the product is replaced with a new one, this amount is reduced from the price of the new product. But this is Turkey. We cannot say how much we talk. I understand that you have paid about 1000 TL so far, but your problem has not improved. I hope this situation touches the conscience of our masters and regulates their service policies accordingly. God give patience. I will share my experience here when I have the vehicle intervened. Please continue to share your experiences with you.
Best regards.
08.05.2020 20:45 # 20
cuneytkad
Hello again. of course, even if there is a master who will do it, it is very small. they don't even make the sentence of this happen in the industry. It is very reliable and it is necessary to find a competent master of his job that the problem disappears if we find it already. I don't know how it will be, I started to feel hopeless.

As you said, I spent around 1000 lira and my problem did not improve. I seriously suppress the pressure pad, but I can not be sure if the pressure pad will run out of gas at idle. I'm on friday and just devoted cum to this. I will visit all the masters who were recommended in Antalya one by one until this problem is solved. If the pressure changes to the lining and the problem persists, I will finish the material and spiritually. I hope things won't grow and our problem will be solved as soon as possible. Best regards...
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”