Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Can someone who understands the Paint Bodywork help?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:16 # 1
Lion46
It's been about 1.5 months since I bought my friends car and I had a wedding bust, so I wasn't interested in the car, I have a few problems with it now, I will start to overhaul them. The paint was made from the relatives of the vehicle, and it came over thanks to the wind because it is not very intense, it is at a distance. I tried it with water, there is no possibility, I tried to scrape it with my fingernail. Then I found it in a place where I tried it with cotton and did not remove it in kerosene.
08.05.2020 16:16 # 2
peugeotefe
I wonder if my deep stains appear underneath, or I have the paint droplets we know, if you take a picture of the stains and add it, we will try to help
08.05.2020 16:16 # 3
Guests
The paint splashed without sanding is usually removed when the wax is polished, but if it does not come out and it is not obvious, I would not recommend you to fall over and paint the car because they will break the price because the car is painted in the future.
08.05.2020 16:16 # 4
Lion46
No, it is not deep stains and it is certainly not as big as the pin head on the paint, but when the color of the car is devil red, white paints can be annoying when you look carefully.
& nbsp;
I couldn't understand what you mean?
08.05.2020 16:16 # 5
peugeotefe
You can get rid of the stains you call by making a cake, but if the stains you say are not the small stone stains that come out of the trucks
08.05.2020 16:16 # 6
Lion46

There are 1, 2, 2 of the stone stains from the truck on the edge of the hood, they are self-evident & nbsp; I am sure these paint drops when I apply it, but I am looking for other solutions rather than making cake polish because I heard that the cake thinned the paint.

08.05.2020 16:16 # 7
peugeotefe
If it is done by someone who knows the job properly, it will not cause any damage in a superficial way. I had to do it all the time and even the stains you said I had the opel corsa vehicle that I bought last month in the paint powder and this was the paint powder as it was on the ceiling. If the thinning paste machine is applied by pressing hard, it burns the paint and as a result leaves deep traces
08.05.2020 16:16 # 8
Guests
What I call sandpaper is drawn and sanded before the paint is applied to the vehicle, so that the rough surface will hold the paint. = "isChromeWebToolbarDiv" style = "display: n o ne">
08.05.2020 16:16 # 9
phoenix.1905
[QUOTE = Lion46] Friends have been around 1.5 months since I bought my car and I had a wedding rush so I wasn't very interested in the car, I have a few problems with it now, I will start to overhaul them. I guess the paint on the front bonnet and the roof was made by the relatives of the vehicle and it came over it because of the wind because it is not very intense, it is not very intense. It is not possible to try it with water. I searched so much today and found it, I tried it with cotton in a place, did not remove it in kerosene. What removes these white paint stains without damaging the vehicle's paint? .. of course Andie nirl. I poured a little thinner on a piece of cloth and removed it. I don't know if thinner has any damage to vehicle paint. I have no problem. Of course, the paint in me was a coarse paint, not fine paint like your vehicle.
08.05.2020 16:16 # 10
Lion46

As you said my Phoneix friend, thinner came to my mind, the medicine of the paint is thinner, but in the end I thought it would cause damage to the paint of the vehicle, so I did not dare.

08.05.2020 16:16 # 11
sedataksu
If you wipe it with thinner, it is absolutely cellulosic thinner because cellulosic thinner is very volatile. Do not use synthetic thinner. "Laugh"
08.05.2020 16:16 # 12
emin08
Try it with gas oil. it also doesn't damage the paint. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:16 # 13
taksicicocuk
look man, you can get a cake for a cake by giving only 30 TL.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”