Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Can it be added later?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:03 # 1
Darkside
I have 2003 model 307 sw otm gear. More precisely, I bought a second hand.
In the vehicle's manual, it mentions folding mirrors, parking distance sensors, cruise control and ASR / ESP. However, these features are not available in my vehicle, and it is not natural because there is no rule that every feature will be.
However, this feature was used by activating the function with the computer after attaching the cruise control arm I supplied from the outputs on the already existing socket. (I did not do this job, someone in the ikitelli industry did this job)

Like this example, I would like to add the features in the other user manual to my vehicle.
There are those who recommend far east or unoriginal products for the park distance sensor, but I want it to be the same as the original one without wearing anything on the chest. But I couldn't find the original anywhere.
Even if the folding mirror is unnecessary, I would like to have it in my vehicle as long as it is not costly.

I think ESP / ASR will be harder than all of them, but I am sure there are those who know how to do this.

I want help from friends who can give me information on these issues.
Thanks
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”