Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Can I use this cable?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Sound Systems
08.05.2020 20:27 # 1
doganatak
Hello, I bought a cable from the welders who came to our workplace, or rather, they got a great job here. The guys came, I looked at the man's bag, there is a cable in the bag. Flexible, not too hard

I have a macaron for the cable.
I will use pioneer gmx 624 and Roadstar RDA-1010 Mono amplifier as amplifier

08.05.2020 20:27 # 2
maximusti
35mm2 equals about 2awg. very good thickness.
I used 2awg cable in my vehicle.
The insurance you will use must be at least 150a 200a.
Because mono amps consume a lot of power.

Ask the block dispenser and the fuse box whether 2 awg cables will fit easily, because they generally suggest to install the boxes with small slots by thinning the cable.

08.05.2020 20:27 # 3
doganatak
[QUOTE = maximusti] 35mm2 equals about 2awg. very good thickness.
I used 2awg cable in my vehicle.
The insurance you will use must be at least 150a 200a.
Because mono amps consume a lot of power.

Ask the block dispenser and the fuse box whether 2 awg cables will fit easily, because they generally suggest to install the boxes with small slots by thinning the cable.

[/ QUOTE]

Thanks my fuse is already 200 amps and 0 awg input output distributor same shape 0 awg input 4 4 awg output distributor I will enter with 4 awg because the distance to the amplifiers is short
08.05.2020 20:27 # 4
maximusti
[QUOTE = doganatak]

Thanks my fuse is already 200 amps and 0 awg input output distributor same shape 0 awg input 4 4 awg output distributor I will enter with 4 awg because the distance to the amplifiers is short
[/ QUOTE]

If you need, I have 2 awg cable close to 1 mt, I can give it for free.
08.05.2020 20:27 # 5
doganatak
[QUOTE = I maximus] [QUOTE = doganatak]

[/ QUOTE]

If you need, I have 2 awg cable close to 1 mt, I can give it for free.
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you, even if you think it is fine, I think the cables in my hand are enough for including chassis. If you need, I will inform you.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”