Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Can I Pull Anfi Cable From Here?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Sound Systems
08.05.2020 20:21 # 1
doganatak
Would it be something if I made the electrical connection of the amp here?

Shall I pass the power cord here? With the bonnet open on the car, the right front is here, I will take the cable in here

doganatak 2017-05-19 15:04:44
08.05.2020 20:21 # 2
ggitaristt
Thumbs Up Remove the polar heads, take the electricity from that screw, but put a fuse, be sure.

You can enter the car wherever you can go without piercing, but make sure that you will not get water in the end. After your head hurts ..
08.05.2020 20:21 # 3
doganatak
[QUOTE = ggitaristt] Thumbs Up Remove the polar heads, take the electricity from that screw, but put a fuse, be sure.

You can enter the car wherever you can go without piercing, but make sure that you will not get water in the end. After your head hurts ..
[/ QUOTE]

I have experience from Tofaş Big smile insurance, etc. I have it, I don't have any problems. I will not pierce the vehicle, there is a tire, I do not know where it is going behind, if there is a ready tire, I said I'll pass it through.
doganatak 2017-05-19 16:49:02
08.05.2020 20:21 # 4
pusutr
I didn't pay any attention to the hood, but my cables were pulled from the front passenger seat.
According to this, I guess you can find the equivalent by opening the hood.
If you want, I can check it out tomorrow and return to you on Monday.
08.05.2020 20:21 # 5
doganatak
[QUOTE = pusutr] I didn't pay any attention to the bonnet part, but my cables were pulled from the front passenger seat.
According to this, I guess you can find the equivalent by opening the hood.
If you want, I can check it out tomorrow and return to you on Monday.
[/ QUOTE]

You'd better look, I don't want to do anything wrong
08.05.2020 20:21 # 6
samet206
The energy cable of the fuse box in the picture is not the place to make a cable connection when the battery terminals are latched. You can also get in from the fender, the cables of the fender signal enter the cabin, and you can enter the cable of the sound system.
08.05.2020 20:21 # 7
doganatak
[QUOTE = samet206] The energy cable of the fuse box in the picture is galba, when the battery ends of the battery are latched, there is no place to make a cable connection. I don't know how it is.
[/ QUOTE]

I look at the fender signal over there because my cable is a bit thick two amps, so I bought a thick cable.
08.05.2020 20:21 # 8
pusutr
Hello there.
As can be seen from the pictures, the cable is taken from the fuse jute through the fender into the hole under the door cable hose. So there is no need to drill a place etc.

08.05.2020 20:21 # 9
doganatak
[QUOTE = pusut] Hi.
As can be seen from the pictures, the cable is taken from the fuse jute through the fender into the hole under the door cable hose. So there is no need to drill a place etc.

[/ QUOTE]

Thank you very much for your work. Thank you again.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”